When is the next swap?

even a a swap of a total surprise would be fun, where the artist chooses everything for those who love a complete surprise. Just another idea for you as we have soooo many wonderful artists and with no restrictions you never know what you get, could be a change of life baby, you know one you don’t expect but what joy it could bring.

4 Likes

Hahahahaahaha…you ladies are a total blast…I have been so busy I have not been on here to read all the threads…You trip me out…totally!..lol We have become swap - aholics…Let me at least get the rest of the babies from the last swap up on the website…and Izzy get her message box cleared from the last swap… heehee

@izzy you are amazing if you’re taking this on again. so many ideas…so little time…lol

@TanyaT, @Nikkiroc…love you girls…lovely comments… Thank you…

8 Likes

I agree with @Luvbaby to be limited to a BB on sale. But I would like to participate in summer May swap, US only, not going to ROSE, under$X, possibly use one that I already have. I like surprises. Bald is ok. I am a regular forum member, though I am painting my first reborn now.

Yikes! It’s getting too complicated! :confused:

6 Likes

I totally agree!!! The pictures you submit should be of the LAST doll you created!!! Oops, unless it is something not your normal style, such as a zombie or something.

5 Likes

Lol Helen! I think for everyone’s sanity I’m gonna keep it the same as the Easter swap (adding some rules about user activeness and photos) and if you and your partner happen to be going to ROSE you can decide if you want to exchange there or just ship.

7 Likes

Yep cuz I don’t have a technique they babies show my how they wanna look :neutral_face: they are the boss ! Every baby is differnt

5 Likes

I Agree with Izzy…She can set up the rules and the questions like last time and anyone who wants to participate can fill in the blanks accordingly…and submit most recent doll photos…(I am naughty and just bought Aurora Sky and Evangeline doll kits so by the time this swap gets on the ground, I might have those done to submit as my photos…heehee) Not sure if I will be participating this time round though- depends on whether I am up to date with my orders as I am running behind at the moment… but hope to if all goes well… :smile:

10 Likes

Totally! Geezzzzzzzzzzz

5 Likes

I think I’ve kinda got it all mentally organized now…its not bad. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly I love organizing. Way too much. I think my dream job would be working at BB and sorting their doll kits. :joy: I’m so sad I know.

15 Likes

Just so you guys know, I send candy with my dolls :smiley:

9 Likes

Complete random fact #? lol…
I live in the same town as Cindy Musgrove??? OMG hahaha
Also recently found out Nonies Angels is 30 minutes from me… lol

12 Likes

If you are a stalker then your in business!!! :wink:

3 Likes

lol I am not a stalker. lol
Someone mentioned her talking about Max on facebook so I looked her up to find her page about her kits and it showed you and a few others from here are friends with her and said her town. (which is where I live)
and I ordered from Nonie’s so I seen her address when I got my order.

It is just so funny to me how something so large/popular can be so close to me and I had no clue about it til the end of last year. lol

6 Likes

I’m in Austalia, can I join in on the fun?

3 Likes

I will answer that for you…Yes you can!!! I’m Australia too and so is Missly21 and we both were in the last swap…If you are willing to ship international if you are paired with someone from USA or another country…you can join :smile:

5 Likes

@DDDolly I know what you mean. I was scared at first but Izzy is keeping an eye on everything which makes me feel more safe. I wouldn’t even begin to know how to classify myself for skill. I’m too biased! I love my babies even the goofy ones and I don’t think my photography skills do them justice. Like you I need to get better at taking pictures!

3 Likes

Think higher @Izzy like CEO of a large business corporation on Wall Street worth millions…I believe you can do anything.

6 Likes

Oh wow haha! I’m flattered! :smiley:

3 Likes