When is the next swap?

Hey guys, ever thought of picking your own kit, shipping it to your partner to have painted and finished and then they send it back. There would be no limit on cost of kit that way cause you would be buying your own but you would not have the surprise of knowing WHO it was but you wouldn’t know if it was a boy or girl. Just a thought. At least you would get the very baby you wanted. What does anyone think?

10 Likes

I totally LOVE THIS IDEA!!!@lynn

2 Likes

Glad YOU like it Piglet, but I figure most people won’t, Ho-Hum!!

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm… :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think it would be fun because tt would be a surprise for all the forum members to see who we chose at the end❤️

2 Likes

I love your version of Olive and I can not wait to see Max. :slight_smile: You spoil us with lovely first peeks. :heart:

4 Likes

What about a kit swap? instead of completing the babies, we choose a kit out of a list of 5 and send the kit, body, plugs/neck rings it needs and clothes/accessories BUT the other person gets to reborn and sell it if wanted? Then we are not selling someone elses work and we are not having a bunch of keeper babies, some artists are not collectors.

1 Like

That would ally be. Fun idea. I like it.

2 Likes

That would be fun! I’ll add it to the list of ideas.

2 Likes

I think that’s an awesome idea!

2 Likes

I guess the only issue would be if we had partners that were in different countries they would both have to pay a ton of shipping to send the kits…

1 Like

What if instead of picking 5 kits you picked 3 and ranked them? Your partner would most likely choose your first choice but in case that kit sells out you’d have a backup.

4 Likes

I like Lynn’s idea because that way people could pick a kit from their stash and not worry about having to come out of money.

4 Likes

I like it too! I’m just afraid not many people will want to ship a kit to, say, Australia on top of all the other costs.

1 Like

If @westernstarr was my partner I would do it 100 times!!!

7 Likes

That is true, although your partner is a surprise. :wink: I think this could work, I’m just trying to sort through all the possibilities! :slight_smile: Another thing is when you know the exact kit you’re getting you tend to come up with a really specific vision in your head of what you want that baby to look like and I’m afraid people will be disappointed when the baby isn’t what they envisioned. Not saying everyone will get a bad partner just that no two people will have the same artistic vision. When you don’t even know the kit you’re getting you don’t know what to expect and so it’s really a complete surprise.

10 Likes

Count me in for the next swap. :wink:

4 Likes

Good points Simone! Definitely factoring in skill though I can’t always get it exact by just pictures. Also going to be factoring in active users and whatnot.

I do like the surprise aspect myself, you still receive a kit you like and also some freedom in choosing your partners kit…

4 Likes

I go by pictures…including really close up pictures. Not just how long you’ve been reborning or where you consider yourself skill level wise. Obviously it’s not perfect but I try. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m in for this next one too! My girls and I all had a blast.

2 Likes