When is the next swap?

Good at waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love Owen so I could make one for somebody :slight_smile: or Summer rain ??
Surprise baby would be the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My thought is ABSOLUTELY! This should def be a rule! :grinning:

2 Likes

YES!!! I wan to join! I think the kit should be a surprise. Maybe a RealBorn swap? But whatever is decided I will do. Does the swapper pick the sex of the baby?

2 Likes

Yes, I was planning on figuring something like that out. I haven’t forgotten you. :wink:

5 Likes

Keep on coming up with ideas guys! I’ll be posting the rules in a couple months. It’ll be almost identical to the Easter swap so if you want to find the Easter swap rules and read those you’ll have a pretty good grasp of what this swap will be like.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this one, my baby needs a sibling and I am ready to send the stork out on delivery. But 2 months seems so far away! Would be nice to have fun doing a special baby as I won’t be able to go to Rose I am so sad to say.

3 Likes

Maybe we could do a small pre rose baby? To welcome spring? :hibiscus::sunflower::leaves::ear_of_rice::cherry_blossom::bouquet::blossom::tulip::rose:

2 Likes

Do you think Olive? I do not know exactly when it comes. Requested best BB.
Max is my next. Maybe I have a first picture today. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I want to do this swap and I want @Jacky to be my partner…lol. :wink:

6 Likes

You guys are free to do private swaps of course! But I think one right away might be too much. :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t never participated in a baby swap but it love to see the pics of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Olive juice, Nikki!

3 Likes

I haven’t either, Katie, but I might get in this one. I felt left out last time while everyone was getting all excited. I have a lot on my plate right now though.

5 Likes

I think the big problem with doing one right now is that if you are going to run it, honey, you are probably not over the hype from the last one, and you’re still in school which puts a big burden on you. I think you handled the last one beautifully, but don’t over burden yourself to where your schoolwork suffers. Or could someone else do the work this time? I’d volunteer but am not good at this stuff plus, I have two weddings, prep for ROSE, and illness in my extended family. I love the idea of all the catagories, but it sounds like an organizational nightmare for the person putting all this together!

5 Likes

The stress isn’t all that bad for me (except at the beginning) but if we’re going to have one for ROSE I was planning to start that one in one or two months and squeezing a swap in that inbetween time frame would be a little much…to me, back to back forum wide swaps would put a lot of pressure on some people financially and time wise and I don’t think we’d have as many participants in each swap…its up to the majority though!

I think people could do private swaps one on one if they wanted, but maybe this forum could do seasonal swaps? Just an idea…we had a Christmas/winter one, an Easter/spring swap…might be fun to continue the pattern and do a ROSE/summer swap and a Halloween/fall swap.

5 Likes

It sounds like a great way to handle it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input, Helen! Hope your schedule lightens up so you can join in on the fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seasonal sounds good to me :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Yes we need to see max :slight_smile:

3 Likes