When is the next swap?

Ok… I’ll do my best😲

3 Likes

Ohhhhh you want OLIVE! Olive juice!:heart:️:kiss:

5 Likes

Well she is super cute! lol :slight_smile: And BB hasn’t sent we a free kit like you mentioned… soooo :wink:

3 Likes

^^^ read above… lol

I dont know. It says he should be released when Olive is (from BB)

3 Likes

I have nooo idea. Never heard anything about him. Maybe @Jacky can tell us??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@EmilyBB @jlesser works really hard for bb for free! She has made the site many many many sales!!! Please send her a free Olive kit, she loves her and she has worked very hard. I’d say she earned it! Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter!
Nikkiroc :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

12 Likes

Maybe we if we do BB kits let them know and they can order extra of whoever we have to choose from especially if they are realborns making sure everyone has them to do in that time frame since they sell out so quick?

3 Likes

Lololololol this is an extension of how to get a free reborn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jk I love you all! @jlesser we’re all waiting for that kit to come in the mail!

4 Likes

Well, I will not hold my breathe because I do not expect free things. :slight_smile: They do a good job with everything as it is.

5 Likes

Ugh sooo many kits that I need!!! I think this hobby may be the death of me…dont be surprised when they find me buried alive under a mountain of reborn kits in my house…

8 Likes

Complete random non-reborn related fact:
I call my youngest daughter Izzy, and my 2 best friends growing up were Nicci and Amy! :slight_smile: Such a funny coincidence.

9 Likes

Haha weird!

2 Likes

Another super weird fact… in 3rd grade (I moved across the state in 4th) anyways my 3rd grade best friend was… Bonnie Brown. Hahahaha :slight_smile: Not the same lady though. I looked into it. lol

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being able to say that I went to school with Bonnie Brown!! Would be a great conversation starter at ROSE lol!

5 Likes

Yup! Anybody can join!

4 Likes

Cool!!! That’s a fact! :wink:

2 Likes

following !!!

1 Like

We all know I’m not :slight_smile:️:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I have a lower budget idea for a swap. How about every participant is limited to a BB baby on sale, but the date doesn’t matter. I imagine some of us have budget issues, and this might allow more people to participate. It’s the artistry of each giver that makes all of this so much fun.

7 Likes

Not what?

2 Likes