What's everyone doing tonight?

I’d normally be home, taking care of kiddos and painting here and there when I can. But… After a very long and VERY stressful 2 weeks (my dad had heart bypass surgery, my son was hospitalized with severe food poisoning, plus some difficult challenges concerning our newly adopted daughter…just naming a few) my Husband and I are taking a date night! Yipeeee!!! We’re planning to try out a place in Atlanta that has a movie theatre and a nice restaurant combined. We’re planning to see “Finest Hours”. Has anyone seen that? What will your Friday/weekend look like?

Misty

13 Likes

Tonight I will be doing laundry and getting ready to go away for the weekend. I am hoping to get my swap baby finished up tonight and put together.

6 Likes

Same as Kate! I plan on laundry, wine, and a little work in swap baby after I get home from work. Hopefully… I’ll have a birth tomorrow and when hubby gets home??? I’m hoping for a night on the island❤️❤️❤️

9 Likes

I’m off to the eye doctor for an exam and new glasses, then back to studying for a research methods exam. I also think my eldest daughter is stopping by for supper. Later I’ll bake a birthday cake for my mom’s party tomorrow. I might do some late night researching since I need to catch up for an independent research course. So, mostly I’m nerding out tonight I guess! :blush:

5 Likes

Same ole Friday night same as every night… My daughter has dance! Lol our lives revolve around my oldest daughters dance schedule. But she’s a preprofessional at age 9 so that’s pretty spectacular and it’s her dream to be a ballerina on New York so what’s a mom to do!? Lol!

9 Likes

I need to tidy up my nursery. I have the explosion that comes with completing a baby. :scream:

6 Likes

Lenten fish fry with some of my family tonight…tomorrow I am going full bore on a certain swap baby!

4 Likes

Math homework…and more math homework…

I just spent an hour doing one problem. I get the concept but little things like switching the positive and negative signs mess me up every time! Ughhh…:joy:

6 Likes

Going to a dinner with my granddaughter Chloe. It’s her Cheer Banquet. Been spending most of the day working on a couple of sweet babies.

5 Likes

Come over, Izzy, I love those! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So happy that you’re able to take time for yourself! Sending you positive thoughts and well-wishes!

3 Likes

Lol. So I’m not the only one who has creative explosions? My work area is my bedroom, and my husband comes home asking when a tornado went through. :wink:

3 Likes

Well I was supposed to work but my neck and back r hurting so they told me to stay home. So I might try to do dishes later but maybe I’ll just be watching tv tonight? My daughter has a clarinet recital tomorrow which is a fund raiser for her music studio. Should be fun😊

3 Likes

I wish!!

3 Likes

I’m at work. I’m a telephone triage nurse, so I can sneak a peek in here when the phone’s not ringing :wink:

4 Likes

I need to clean up my spare bedroom so I can put this bassinet in there I brought yesterday. I’m going you my granddaughters birthday party tomorrow. Sunday is work 12hours!

4 Likes

No, my entire nursery just “explodes” when I get to the final stages of finishing a baby. It happens EVERY time! :flushed:

I played clarinet in middle and high school. :smile:

It’s probably a good thing because we’d end up playing with the babies. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m doing what @AmyR777 Amy is doing. Tearing apart and redoing evrything in my craft room. I started running out of storage room for everything. Thanks to @wispywillowrebo suggesting for the portable closets I think I can get it back to functional. So I’m spending all weekend on this crazy project.

6 Likes

Painting, painting and painting…with maybe a little hair rooting thrown in to add a bit of variety… :smile:

6 Likes

I love painting as much as I love going out! Am I crazy??

4 Likes