What's everyone doing tonight?

Just trying to put off my science homework. It’s the 3rd week of the semester and I’m already drowning in homework. And just hoping to figure out my money situation soon. I’m super stressed about that.

4 Likes

Relaxing with hubby and the furbabies…very quiet here tonight.

2 Likes

Pretty much staying home, cleaning the house and doing what I love…working on a reborn!! One of my sons is coming over with his wife for a visit on Sunday and then on Tuesday a friend of mine who lives in NH is coming for an over night stay. She’s the friend that got me into learning how to reborn a few months back. She’s bringing some of her babies with her and we are going to work on our dolls and have a great time!! Have an awesome “date night” with hubby and enjoy your weekend!!

5 Likes

After a wonderful day with my husband tasting exotic cheeses and delicious gelato; buying new shoes; and shopping the baby clothes sale at “Tar-zhay” (Target), I think I’m ready to just kick back and watch old X-files episodes like a flake.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness. You are the only other person I’ve ever knowing to say tar-zjay. We call it that too. :wink:

3 Likes

Do you go to “Wally World” too? Or sometimes we call Walmart “Stuff Mart” from Veggie Tales. We also call our local store “Robbers Market”. It is quite small and has to mark up a bit to get by.

5 Likes

Just had sushi with my family :grin: And now I’m rooting while we watch our favorite shows…nice easy relaxing weekend with hopefully lots and lots of baby making (I mean that as in reborn making lol)

5 Likes

I spent the evening rearranging furniture in the basement, cooked dinner for hubby and now we are watching TV and eating ice cream. We are leaving in the morning to celebrate our 2nd anniversary at the B&B we got married at. :heart:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary!!! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Ive been doing a marathon rooting session day and night since Tuesday afternoon …watching tv and shows ive recorded on the DVD trying to get Libby done for Saturdays BD party.Finished about 4 today.added brick brack to her onsey and made her a lacey bonnet. wallah!!

5 Likes

I am eating mashed potatoes and white gravy, reading and talking myself down from buying like 9 different doll kits that I NEEEEEEED. (Bills first Tory…)

4 Likes