What is everyone working on today?

Working on 2 Natalie’s and Frankie tonight. Trying to get the painting caught up on the limbs to match the heads.

8 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better. I have vertigo on and off. It’s no fun.

2 Likes

Thank you. It turns out it was not vertigo at all. My blood pressure dropped too low and I passed out a couple of times. I just assumed it was vertigo. Shows what I get for assuming. They ran an EKG and did blood work, then took me off of my diuretic. Eight hours after I passed out my BP was still 87/52. It happened early in the morning and my husband was out of town. I had to wait for him to get home to go to the doctor because I was afraid to drive with the baby in the car for fear I might pass out again. Off the diuretic, my BP is staying pretty consistent at 110/78 and no more passing out. So far so good. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh my! Glad they’ve figured it out. If it gets low again, eat a lot of salt on your food. Usually brings the BP up.

1 Like

Pretty skin tones!!

1 Like

She’s looking great!! Can’t wait to see the twins all finished.

1 Like

Gorgeous!! I love that dress too.

1 Like

Finished painting #1 prototype of Marita Winters newest,Khloe Marie, that will be released at the show in Australia in mid-October. Will start rooting her tomorrow! Precious sculpt!

21 Likes

I love your version! I also love her open hands!

1 Like

Oh wow she is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

She is amazing!

1 Like

Oh wow @pia , she is breathtaking!!!

1 Like

Beautiful newborn!!

1 Like

My second doll…Sweetie. Critique welcome :slight_smile: On the pic she looks too pink…

1 Like