What is everyone working on today?

What is everyone working on today?
Today i am working on Miranda Asleeps hair. Shes getting medium brown hair.
I’m not sure if I love her yet but she look pretty nice.
What about you?
Hugs
Katie

6 Likes

Ashley and Bean here! Ashley is just about ready for magnets and assembly!

7 Likes

I think Miranda asleep has such a sweet face! I almost started her last night, but decided to do Bean instead. I’m sure you have done a beautiful jib on her, can’t wait to see pictures!

5 Likes

I’ve been working on biracial Shyann. She’s going a lot quicker than I hoped. I’ve got two weeks off starting next week and have no blank kits left. What am I supposed to do with all that time? :joy:

6 Likes

I’m getting my listing ready for my cuddle baby Winston and finishing up assembly on my RB Thomas Awake I’m calling Xander. He’s a drink/wet and they take several days because of steps and glue drying etc.

6 Likes

I’m cleaning my house and making endless cups of chocolate milk for the kids. All the while eyeing the summer rain head that needs more hair…

7 Likes

Started Hattie… but my magic chef broke last reborn (Jaxson) sooo I am using my cracked dome nuwave and remembering why I hate that machine! :frowning: It smells awful and gives me a headache. So all I did was creases and stopped. I have no where outside to bake, no garage or shop with power… and my exhaust fan just can’t touch the smell of the nuwave. It makes me so sad cause it is more reliable and bigger. But yuck :frowning:

6 Likes

I’m working on an Alternative for my Halloween Decoration for the Month of October! Need to take a couple of pics of my new twin Riley Boy.

4 Likes

Sounds like what I’m doing almost every day of my life, @Mommy2six. :joy:

5 Likes

I’m adding more layers to Bean. He is going to be an AA girl. Right now Bean looks dirty. :unamused:

5 Likes

I have a Summer Rain getting hair, a Miya by AK Kitagawa being painting, and I am stalking BB’s sale pages hoping realborn Emma goes on sale (fingers crossed tight!!!)

6 Likes

Rooting of the first of my AA twins

4 Likes

I’m going back and forth between rooting Saskia and painting an alien Fei Yen (I’m hoping to make him look like a character from one of the Star Trek tv series)

4 Likes

I’m working on a set of custom boy/girl twins with Frankie and Natalie.

3 Likes

Working on Harper, Elliott, and Macey ~ my little hurricane babies :blush:

6 Likes

Same! I started rooting Miranda today but I am not too fond of her, so I am having to force myself to sit and work on it lol.

4 Likes

You are reminding me of me here, @AmandasBabies. If I don’t like how a baby is turning out, you’d think I was 12 and being forced to do math homework or something. I usually end up finishing just to get them off my desk. :joy:

3 Likes

Procrastinating! I need to glue Gabriels hair, her lashes and paint her brows so brows come first. Maybe in a bit or in the morning! Ginger just received some detail work, spunky little thing! Still needs baking and a bit more color then over to the rooting station… only moving a few inches to the right, same table same kitchen! Then there is Elsie, and she looks full of mischief for such a tiny sprout! She is needing me to complete her paintings so she can join Ginger! Three awake babies at once, and two more to start on. These five are for five little girls in my life! Two for Christmas three for before then! Also I’m making more Hair Pretties! Plus I have two toddlers to paint by the end of the year, waiting on the deposit for these then I’ll begin! Now back to creating!!!

1 Like

EVERYONE! Lol. Not really, but it feels like it. I have 12 babies on my table. I am trying to do everyone assembly line style. I have babies to get out by Christmas. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m working on an Angel cuddle baby and trying to get more babies listed. I don’t enjoy doing photo shoots.

2 Likes