What is everyone working on today?

Wip so far Haha! I hate rooting. Cell pic

10 Likes

Her hair looks great!! Can’t wait to see her finished! I have about half of my Miranda’s hit done. I am planning on finishing it today

1 Like

I am going to try and finish her today also but have lots of other things to do so will see, Haha.

1 Like

I got a boo-boo baby that i completly stripped down. So im in the process of removing all of her hair and starting over from scratch. After i did it, i kicked myself in the but because i could have just purchased the blank kit!!! Grrrrrrr…it wasn’t my plan to do all of this work on her…but here i am!

2 Likes

How does this look before I glue it?

7 Likes

I LOVE this hair!!! Adorable!

1 Like

I think I would add a little more to the front top of her forehead (hair line) just a tad, to make it curve. So the part by her nose is the furthest point.

Kinda like this

6 Likes

Good advice!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on my 1st Saskia. Put together for the pic only as I still have more work to do on her, plus hair, brows and lashes. I’m thinking her limbs will be getting a warming up wash. They’re a little pale.

15 Likes

Wow!!! She’s beautiful…good job!

1 Like

I would LOVE to see everyone pic of their doll !! .I agree with Jlesser needs more hair in front
i swear i always get finished rooting then notice my forehead is too high have to add more.Never fails !.
Heres me… waiting for hair to arrive so just painting a few today …tedious nails

7 Likes

Oh my goodness so beautiful!

1 Like

She is so so sweet!! Now I really want to finish mine!!

Here’s what’s done of my Miranda
Ps only a reborner would not be disturbed by the needle sticking out of the dolls head lol

10 Likes

Added more to the front and sideburns. I hate rooting, I really hate the hair line and the sideburns though haha. I need someone who lives close by that can teach me hands on classes.

10 Likes

What a sweetie! She looks real!

1 Like

Love those curls!

2 Likes

Sadly, I am about to start stripping Bean. She is looking muddy and it’s not getting better. :sob::sob:

5 Likes

She looks lovely!!

2 Likes

Head without a body, half bald, needle sticking out and we all consider it perfectly normal. We’re a weird bunch. :joy:

5 Likes