What is everyone working on today?

I’m just fighting vertigo. No painting for me.

4 Likes

I just started Shyann.

1 Like

Oh no I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Finished Xavi today. Photoshoot on Monday for him!

4 Likes

Cammi by Ping Lau and I have Mattia by Gudrun Legler waiting to be rooted. I am not a fan of rooting.

I think it looks great Amanda. Wish I could get the sides like that. I still root like I did when I began reborning in 2008.

1 Like

Just finished rooted Miranda finally. I was dragging my feet on her and finally pulled through lol

I love seeing everyone’s work! I’ve been practicing rooting and will start painting my first reborn tomorrow! I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

I finished rooting Ginger, rooted Elsie yesterday. Now to complete the eyebrows then to seal. Still needing to do my detail on the limbs then assembly, was going to do that this weekend. But some person decided to take my parcel of my porch this afternoon. Now my two Maggie’s, three Realborn bodies and three sets of lashes are in the hands of someone who doesn’t know what they are for. And since I’m talking about thieves and with Halloween coming up I’m sure they will be distributed around town somewhere…all I can think is RIP sweet Maggie’s :rage:

Oh,NO ! are you sure it was not delivered to the wrong house?

Yes no neighbors have it

Well I hope they were totally freaked out when they opened the box! Depending on who it was they may bring it back in the middle of the night. :scream:

I have worked on a custom Ryan and a bit on Sienna.

Dinner’s cooked, washings done, kitchens clean, now it’s time to get back to Saskia’s hair W.I.P.
I hope to have it finished in a few days time. It’s about one third done atm. No pics of hair yet. ! :wink:

12 Likes

now I’m working on a lulu for my sis as a portrait of her son

13 Likes

That is one gorgeous Saskia, @Missly21! Looking forward to seeing her done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a gourgeous Saskia!!

1 Like

Maggie and Maddox…and cleaning the table lol will post pics when i’m done cleaning

Even after seeing hundreds of Saskia’s I still LOVE her. This one’s gorgeous.

2 Likes

Rooting my Asher awake twin. So much rooting. Lol.

13 Likes