What BB kits do you think would look good Bald?

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on kits that would look good Bald? I have a few people messaging me on eBay asking if I have any babies to sell for cheap! I told them that they would have to be bald babies for the price they want. I pay to much for my mohair to root a baby an just get my money for supplies back. I atleast want some money for the time I put into it also. So I have 4 people who want baldy babies an I’m not sure what babies would look good bald. So any suggestion would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heather, Rosebud, Maisie, Precious Gift, Gabriel, Cozy

4 Likes

I did a Clyde & left him bald. I got a booth in one of festival for my dolls and everyone seems to love him the most. I still have him though. Here is a few pics of him.

8 Likes

I think it depends a lot of the back of the head… For example… Savannah has a alien Margie Simpson shaped head from the side.

2 Likes

What about leaving Presley asleep bald? I love the soft spot on his head❤️

2 Likes

Presley Awake, Ember, Sugar, Honey…

3 Likes

Kate looks good bald also

3 Likes

I think Liam is a good baldie also!

2 Likes

Definitely NOT Irelyn!!!

1 Like

Lololol !

1 Like

No bigger then 20 inches. I do have precious gift though.

I was just looking at my laim kit. I really like that sculpt too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have sugar :slight_smile:

So thinking Laim, sugar precious gift an rosebud I have all 4 of them! Thank you :slight_smile:

Lol

He’s adorable

1 Like

I did Presley asleep Bald and everyone loves him. You could do some really fine painted hairs.

1 Like

He is adorable! I love him bald!

2 Likes

Can we see him??? :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thank You