What BB kits do you think would look good Bald?

I have Thomas but not Clyde an what these ladies wanna pay for them I rather use a les expensive kit if possible :slight_smile: I do love Clyde also though

1 Like

Show your Kate, Kim!’

I fell in love with Meg as a baldy. I went ahead and rooted her because she was my first and I wanted to learn ALL of the steps to reborning. The whole time I was rooting, I just kept thinking what a beautiful head she had.

1 Like

Awww!!! When I do my Kate I’m copying!!! :smiley::heart:️:heart:️

What about Libby bald?

1 Like

Maybe scarlett

sorry for no eye pic I don’t have one bald with no hair

3 Likes

Not Hannah.

1 Like

I saw a bald hanna and fell in love actually. :slight_smile:

What about a bald Libby?

1 Like

Libby looks better with hair lol :laughing:

Yeah… She does!!! Right?? That a lot of head to root!

If she’s bald she needs a headband or hat on because her head is really weird lol. She looks so much better with a headband.

1 Like

I haven’t seen her in person yet!

I have. Her head is HUGE!

1 Like

I have a bald Marissa May Savannah reborn who looks so adorable bald… I had to use the listing pics from the reborn artist I bought her from. This lady did a gorgeous job on her

4 Likes

Wow!!! She is gorgeous! I liked the one I did way more bald! I’ll do violet… And leave her a baldy!

2 Likes

I think any Marissa May kit would do nicely. Especially Violet or Savannah or Sadie.

2 Likes

I agree.:heart:

1 Like

I will be making one Irelyn bald but its ok he will be a little green Alien baby for my father-in-law, he collects Alien figurines and Alien toys so why not an Alien reborn to add to his collection.

3 Likes