We need to pray hard

We need to pray hard for our friends in Ukraine. I can only imagine their fear right now. This is a terrorist attack.

23 Likes

What happened…i have been rooting and just stopped for lunch…will turn on the news…:pray:t2:

2 Likes

Are you talking about Ukraine?? If so i have already been praying these last weeks …

Or did something happen in UK??

2 Likes

Ukraine. They are under attack by Russia from three sides.

2 Likes

Yes that’s awful. I just talked about it with my husband. He is a military (reservist) and they have a reunion tonight to talk about this.
I am sad and worried about all the innocent citizens, mostly the children.

4 Likes

I also have been praying this week for this to be avoided, but when egocentric minds goals are set, its almost impossible to even think that they can do differently. God be with UK people.

1 Like

My sister in law is currently in the Ukraine. She was still awaiting her visa to come here and be with us. My poor brother feels absolutely helpless and my SIL is scared. My heart breaks for everyone over there. :broken_heart:

9 Likes

Praying. This is so terrible what tyrants do. Isn’t Russia big enough not to need other people’s lands?

2 Likes

I have been deep in meditation, so bummed and sad for these people. We have to remember these are people, moms, dads, kids, grandparents, they must be terrified.

4 Likes

Is it possible for her to evacuate somewhere?

1 Like

Not at this time but she is hopeful that she might be able to. Her parents just got to where she is earlier today so that was good news. I am unsure of her siblings and neice at this time. It has been a few hours since I have heard anymore updates. She was trying to keep a charge on her phone in case the power went out.

5 Likes

This is so awful. My heart is aching for the Ukrainian people.

3 Likes

Its just devastating. :sob:

1 Like

What city she is in?

2 Likes

She is in Teplodar currently.

4 Likes

Lots of prayers for everyones loved ones, I am so sorry, this must be scary and frustrating.

1 Like

Praying and praying and praying :pray:

2 Likes

I will be praying for your sister in law and her family. May God bless them and protect them from all harm

1 Like

Thank you. :purple_heart:

Praying for your family.

1 Like