Warning...mixups happen dealing with emails

Looks like I got ripped off. I should have known better. Just because someone is on this forum does not mean they are your friend. I admit I’ve done it before with no problems although it has always seemed wrong to me to avoid the fee by this deception. The fees are a legitimate cost of doing business, and if I had followed Pay Pal’s recommendation I wouldn’t have gotten screwed. If you want the name of the person who did this for your own protection message me.

4 Likes

What happened? I’m sorry this happened though, it’s unfortunate when someone here turns out to be untrustworthy

4 Likes

I’m so sorry someone on this forum did that to you.

4 Likes

That’s awful. I’m sorry someone did that here as well. :frowning:

3 Likes

She was on this forum yesterday…

3 Likes

That is terrible I am sooo sorry.

3 Likes

I think I have a Harper torso that you can have.

4 Likes

That’s sweet of you @CarolinaCuties . :hugs:

4 Likes

If you want to pay shipping that’s all.I will run up to my shop and get it out.

5 Likes

I know @annalane58… There must be a mistake. When she comes on I’m sure she will fix it. Don’t worry!

2 Likes

You are so sweet. You have changed my whole mood…not so much for getting a Harper torso but because I am reminded that there are good people in the world. Thanks much

9 Likes

My pleasure

3 Likes

She’s been on here for years, I’m sure there’s a reason for the delay. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

She’s not like that. She will respond soon I’m sure.

3 Likes

Don’t understand what’s going on. I have communicated with Phyllis today We did have some problem this morning because I had to change my password awhile back and gave her the wrong email. The last communication I had last night was her sending me her email and she left part of it off and I tried 3 times to send it thru and it wouldn’t go thru. With our last email we both took blame for the problem and it was over. Her payment wasn’t showing up because of my mistake, and it was cancelled . When I did give the right email it went thru and I emailed her that it had gotten there and said I would send the torso out tomorrow and send the tracking no. WOW!!! I thought it was all finished, but if she wants to cancel the sale that’s fine. I am old school and a very honest person, and am sad to see that anyone thinks that I am not. Maybe this is what Nevin was talking about today. I have been on this forum since 2014 and have never had a cross word said about me.

9 Likes

@annalane58 you are a very honest and sweet and awesome lady. I knew it was a misunderstanding. Don’t worry… it was just a mistake. :heart:

2 Likes

I sent my last email today a 4:29 saying I received the money and took 1/2 the blame for the mix up today, and that I would send the torso and send you the tracking no.

4 Likes

Not only did I not get the email you just mentioned…I didn’t get a reply to like 5 messages I sent trying to affirm that you got my payment. Did you not get any of them?

2 Likes

I just checked and I did not receive your emails. I checked my junk box and my trash. I did not get a tracking number. Did you send it to pschomaker@hughes.net ?

1 Like

I received 1 before I came back on line and I did email you that I got the payment. I too am sorry for the misunderstanding, but we all have to be careful or we may lose this forum. I am retiring from reborning by the end of this year, and have a great time learning and sharing, but I hope this forum continues for all the other reborners as long as it can.

5 Likes