Warning...mixups happen dealing with emails

I would love to have the torso of course. It seems I will probably be getting the one I paid for as well. I thank you so much, and I would completely understand if you change your mind.

3 Likes

I will send the tracking no. as soon as I get it tomorrow. Hope we can still be friends, I am not mad, just didn’t know what was going on. So sorry for the mishaps today. Anna

6 Likes

@annalane58 Why are you getting out of reborning?
@pschomaker maybe change the title of this post? We are on shaky ground around here and I don’t want to get closer to the edge! :wink:

4 Likes

I’m really sorry this happened to you. It’s a real shame that someone would join this form of wonderful people just to take advantage!! That seems like slot of trouble for $30!

Luckily it worked out, just a misunderstanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You might want to delete this when you guys get all sorted :slight_smile: We desperately want to keep the forum headache-free for Nevin now that we have put him on point.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to delete.

1 Like

I just tried the dots and it said I didn’t have authority to delete.

1 Like

Not the topic, just the comment where you put her user name out there :slight_smile: That’s what I would delete if you get a satisfactory resolution.

2 Likes

It said I had to flag it for a moderator to delete and give a reason. Should I do that?

1 Like

That’s odd…see, I just deleted my previous comments without issue. I suppose you could request the entire topic be deleted if you guys are good.

1 Like

It wouldn’t let me. It changed the whole field to pink and I don’t know what to do

1 Like

As soon as you refresh, it will be gone.

2 Likes

Good job!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

sent invoice for shipping.If you change mind,no problem.

1 Like

I have been reborning since 2002 and I just want to do other things, I am 71 and I think I just want to think about me. I still have a passion for dolls, but as they say “All good things must come to an end”. So I’ll just leave it to you younger ones to keep the reborns coming. I have enjoyed it, and will enjoy it till I reborn my last.

8 Likes

I am slowing down on painting so as to enjoy the babies that I have. But will still continue to paint a little. I am not a spring chicken, lol.

2 Likes

It’s not working right. It says pending and I click on and nothing happens. The virtual assistant said it would be two hours before someone can help me. Hang in there. I’ll pay it.

No problem.Everything seems to be having problems on my end today.Anytime is fine.

2 Likes

The app would not work after trying about 20 times. I sent you the money via your email address.