Ups šŸ˜”

I hope Iā€™m like Jerry Seinfeld and Iā€™m going to come up even, something good is coming my way :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They always left package at my house number, but two streets downā€¦ Or at the right street but wrong number. Last time I didnā€™t get any notice, I just happened to look at the tracking and it said that it was att a collect point, with only 2days left before it was send back. I was told that was because they couldnā€™t get to my street (winter). Strange that any other truck could! Lazy driver.

2 Likes

With the fees they charge they should be delivering these packages on a silver platter.

2 Likes

Bring into my home and upstairs inside my art room, with a box of chocolates as a thank you.

1 Like

Yes for sure. And for $117.95 that better be a big box of chocolates.

3 Likes

Plus a bottle of wine to help forget the rip-off.

1 Like

:confused:

Maybe painting the cute faces on these kits will help me forget.

4 Likes

Please tell me what kind of math UPS is doing? I just printed a shipping label and this is my receipt. Do they just add random phantom charges and hope no one notices? UPS is really getting on my nerves lately

4 Likes

Somebody flunked math. $26.30+$1.06+$ .12=$27.48 not $31.54 and then they say more charges may apply.

3 Likes

Ya ridiculous. Clearly werenā€™t in the same math class as us

1 Like

So you can only ship packages if paid for by PayPal? I alway ship thru SS and havenā€™t had an issue, now Iā€™m worried that might happen to me. why have a ā€œcreate a labelā€ if you canā€™t use it to ship except shipping PayPal orders?

Have you tried to call them ? Or go directly to their office ?
At this point, I would call like Consumer Protection or what ever it is in Ontario that protect consumers. Maybe also some medias. I am pretty sure that is illegal to not disclose all charges.

2 Likes

I think I could use ShipStation without it being thru PayPal, but PirateShip is easyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll call them this week when I have a chance during their business hours. The other thing that is annoying with them is you go online and punch in all the information to find out how much it would be to ship and compare it with Canada Post and then when you go to pay thereā€™s all these extra charges so even if you think itā€™s the same as Canada Post itā€™s not because what Canada Post shows you is what you actually pay in the end but UPS has all these extra charges plus ones that theyā€™re not even showing.

2 Likes

Holy, that is robbery. Where are you in the world?

Edit: sorry I just realized there are lots of replies to read.

1 Like

Oh no! Thatā€™s so frustrating. Iā€™m sorry.