Update: My Ruby-Elena is here! I bought a new baby!

That is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!!

2 Likes

I see why you fell in love with her! I thought she looked like you before you said anything. Congratulations on your new baby!

2 Likes

One day I would own one of your babies also :slight_smile:
I love your style, adore your babies, and curiose how air dry painting looks like comparing to GHSP.

4 Likes

I don’t even care for this kit but your baby is cute.

2 Likes

I honestly can say that I don’t care for thit kit also, but something about Donna’s Rubies pulling my heartstrings. If you paint those lips too red, too purple, or any color too dark, I am like - nope! I don’t wish that nose on anyone also. But I lived with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

Quite a compliment, @YelenaRey. I will paint a baby for you any time you want one. Maybe in 2021? :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, Thank you so much! 2021 works for me if I want to stick to my resolution of 1 adopted baby per year :slight_smile: I am so looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Enjoy your new edition :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

She is just beautiful l @YelenaRey ! I am thrilled that you are so full of joy!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What a gorgeous baby for your collection! Everything about her is perfection. Enjoy her, you are such a lucky momma!

4 Likes

I can totally see a resemblance you have an adorable button nose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is funny that she is so timeless Vintage styled esp with that gorgeous bow you have claim to be so modern lol :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@YelenaRey I was checking out your picture a little closer and this cheeky little one just kinda nonchalantly appeared. So classic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hahaha caught!

1 Like

Lovely baby congrats!

1 Like

Wow, shes gorgeous!

1 Like

She is sooooo pretty Yelena! Wow!

1 Like

I don’t usually like asleep reborns but wow she is stunning! I wish my eyelashes were half as long as that! Very very pretty baby, looks a nice size to hold too. I love the vintage cards she came with, they look like ones I had as a baby, especially the little gift-y label one on her hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

Yelena, you are so kind Thank you. I appreciate your compliments. You know how I feel and I have much to learn and perfect hopefully time and hours of painting will help me achieve my goals. :heart:

2 Likes