Update: My Ruby-Elena is here! I bought a new baby!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you

1 Like

Congrats!!! She is so pretty!!!

1 Like

Congrats! Donna is one of my favorite artist as well. She was the artist of my Nina and I absolutely love her. She is perfect. I love Donna’s style and skin tones, and the way she does hair. I am so excited for you!

1 Like

Lucky you…shes a beautiful baby…all her babies are beautiful! Enjoy!

1 Like

SHE IS HERE!!! and I just can’t help as to hold her while I am working for work.
She is absolutely exceeded all my wildest expectations! She is so beautifully painted! I am on a cloud 7 with my new baby!
Donna’s painting style is so natural. I feel like I am trying too hard with colors on my babies. She weighted so perfectly and her head feels so floppy! The hair painting is beyond any words description!

I am so in love with her that I don’t want to put her down. She absolutely looks real to me! Thank you @Auntdaisysnursery for the beautiful artwork! She is the work of the true artist! :kissing_heart:

I will try to find my baby pictures later, so you can see that she can be Me.

Here goes pictures spam:

17 Likes

She’s beautiful! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gorgeous!!! Congrats! You know how much I love Ruby!

1 Like

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I :heart: Ruby!!!

1 Like

I just can’t stop! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Those luscious lashes & lips!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t have a good pictures of me, as professional photography was very expensive at that time, and not everyone had a camera at homes, but here is me with my bulbous nose and droopy lips (I just wish my lips would as juicy as Ruby’s)

I am in the center in front.

And here is grown-up Ruby (or June :wink: )

But you can tell me the truth if you can’t see resemblance.
I can handle the truth! :wink: :rofl:

12 Likes

Beautiful little girl with a Ruby nose! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, my dear! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

She is absolutely gorgeous!! :heart: And I for sure see the resemblance especially for the June sculpt lol. :slightly_smiling_face: You plan on getting the 3 yr June?

3 Likes

Sooo cute!! Both you and the baby!

3 Likes

I probably will, but I didn’t paint even 7 mo June yet :wink:
Every time when I pull her and look at that kit size, I say ‘Maybe next time’ :wink: :rofl: I do plan to paint her this year. Even June mom’s commented on our resemblance!

4 Likes

So beautiful!!

1 Like

I realize that I might be nominated as ‘The most annoying forumer of the day’ but I just can’t contain my excitement. A missed a beautiful Announcement card that came with Ruby. Donna has such classy touches on everything!

I need to step-up my game with my contemporary style :wink:

15 Likes

Never annoying! Pretty baby pics are the best! Love the way she’s styled & gorgeous vintage style card…

4 Likes

She’s BEAUTIFUL! I would be over the moon as well!

3 Likes