Update: My Ruby-Elena is here! I bought a new baby!

I bought a new baby!
I couldn’t help myself! I missed on first @Auntdaisysnursery Donna’s Ruby and didn’t want to miss her again! Her babies always sell so fast that I was glad that I looked at Reborns just in time. I always wanted to have one of Donna’s creations!

I felt like a kid at Christmas last night!

https://www.reborns.com/item/74778/6

I said I’ll buy one baby a year from my favorite artists of this forum.
My checkmark for this year is complete. Don’t make me to brake my resolution :wink:

29 Likes

So cute! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Awww, she is beautiful!

Eeeeee new baby!!! That’s so exciting! Getting kits in the mail is fun but a whole baby is so much more fun! And Ruby is so cute! I bet she fits all the cute Amazon clothes I see and can’t get cuz my newborn sized babies are too small. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She is absolutely stunning you are going to be dancing the day she arrives!

1 Like

Yes, I love bigger babies for the clothes reason :wink: Plus I am a large person myself :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Aww! Ruby is my favorite! Congrats!!! She is such a cuddly girl!

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s just beautiful and her hair looks very realistic.

1 Like

Good luck on your pledge to yourself, :pleading_face: but happy for your purchase! Enjoy your new baby. :hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I love her lashes! I can’t wait to see more pictures when she arrives :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations ! She’s beautiful !

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! I can hardly wait till I’ll be able to hold her. I normally not attached to the ‘sleepers’, but her bulbous nose remind me myself :joy: :wink: , and the way how relax she is in her sleep (as only babies could do) made me so attached to her. I am in love with @Auntdaisysnursery Ruby and Donna’s style.

4 Likes

Congrats on your new baby! I’m a huge fan of @Auntdaisysnursery Donna’s work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re a lucky momma! Gorgeous baby!

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats!!! I’m going to look at her pics nw!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yelena!!! She is Beautiful!!! I’m excited for you to get her!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like