Twins - Need Your Opinions

Give me your honest opinion. If you were to buy or reborn twins would you want them:
Both Awake
Both Asleep
Or
One Awake and One Asleep

3 Likes

I think I would like one asleep and one just barely awake!! How’s that for an answer Melanie?

6 Likes

I have sleeping twins myself in my collection.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d prefer them both awake but I’ve always thought one of each would make an adorable reborn twin set.

4 Likes

I did twins with Teagan and Tayla. They look really cute together.

2 Likes

I like the asleep and one awake idea, I am doing Thomas as twins -one asleep and one awake. I wish I had twins in my collection! But, I need to sell these two when they are done. :relaxed:

1 Like

I like asleep/awake and not identical limbs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One awake, one asleep​:innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you all for your input. I’m still undecided but you’ve helped. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m perfer sleeping kits over awake ones so I would say both sleeping. I like the idea of either both being sleep or both being awake when it comes to twins but I like appearances to be slightly different.

1 Like

Probably one asleep and one awake :wink:

1 Like

I agree. One asleep, one awake and different limbs so they can be posed differently.

6 Likes

one of each

1 Like

I would want both asleep if I were keeping them. That being said, I get more requests for 1 asleep and 1 awake.

2 Likes

I did twins of Aubrey and Avery and they were sweet, but I think both sleeping would be awesome too!

2 Likes

I think I’m with @Lynn …one asleep and one that’s maybe just barely waking up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

one awake and one asleep…

4 Likes

I like one awake and one asleep.

And @pia, your Aubrey and Avery twins were the reason I bought those kits. They were beautiful!!

3 Likes

One sleep, one awake.

1 Like

One asleep, one awake and different limbs

2 Likes