Toddler talk

I have been itching to get a toddler kit! Who are your favorite toddlers? If you have any pictures please share!

4 Likes

I’m loving Saskia right now!!! I think she’s beyond adorable and so fun to do!
Here’s one I just finished,

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/allhisgrace/media/A%20sale/madison%20second%20saskia%20242_zps5m0rbabf.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/allhisgrace/media/A%20sale/madison%20second%20saskia%20287_zps2zudlbcn.jpg.html][/URL]

8 Likes

Katie-Anne Timmerman is my favorite. The prototype by La Nurserie De Marie os.my dream baby😍

5 Likes

[quote=“Sony72, post:3, topic:42344, full:true”]
I made Tibby from BB and she has a weird forehead - like a beluga whale and only looks good with bangs.[/quote]

I never thought to look at her that way but now I can’t unsee it! :laughing: :whale:

5 Likes

I never thought of it that way! Gives me a new perspective on that kit for sure. Heehhee. :blush:
Now I need to go look at the kit again so I can look deeply at the forehead! Lol.

1 Like

I’ve done many toddlers and older kid kits
Mainly I get requests for one sculpt Angelica by Reva…
But I have also done Tibby, and turned Aloenka into a zombie. Although I haven’t finished her yet.
Here are some photos of a few I made…

9 Likes

He was so cute. I tried so hard to make him into a girl. But once I finished rooting. he was all BOY! :slight_smile: He sold within 24 hours of putting him up for sale.

2 Likes

I’ve made a few toddlers an love them. I’m working (occasionally) on rooting Tippi right now. She has a giant noggin and it’s hard to want to settle down and root her, but she is so darn cute.

11 Likes

I want to reborn Tibby one of these days, for a holiday decoration.

3 Likes

I did Arianna asleep as a holiday decoration, but she was so big that I redid her and sold her. She originally had a horrible, huge, wig on. I’ll see if I’ve got the picture still…

7 Likes

Bahahaha!

@Madison I love Saskia! I was looking for one a little less expensive in case I messed her up lol

@taylorsgirl I love the fourth one down :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Holiday dolls are the best. You weren’t kidding about that wig

I ordered the wig from good old china. It took them over two months to make it and get it to me. This is how she looked after the remake.

13 Likes

Thanks. She went to a good home!

3 Likes

I love the toddlers, here is a couple of pics.

8 Likes

Donna Rubert’s toddlers. Soon Amelia !

12 Likes

I only used an armature in one of mine…Pre-made. Although I can’t remember where I got it.

Gabriella…Is she a child sized doll with an upper torso? I’m drawing a blank. LOL If she is, then an armature won’t work for her, because of the way her body is constructed, so I would use an outer doll stand… If, she’s not the one I’m thinking of…Because I cannot for the life of me, think today. LOL! Then, a pre-made one would work. Just depends on the size of the doll.

Ah, she is cute! :slight_smile:

I do not use any