Toddler talk

I’m like loving all these toddlers :heart_eyes: Amelia is adorable and more in my price range at the moment

I have Tibby and Amelia on the list in my mind.

1 Like

Don’t even mention Tibby to me…

…nothing is working…and now she is à giant blue fairy in à horrible wig…Have to strip her head and make her à girl again with barely there haïr with long bangs to cover that forehead…maybe curls also for those ears…!!!

4 Likes

Lol bad luck with Tibby? The kit just looks dolly to me

1 Like

I would love to do Louisa by Jannie De Lange. Theses are pictures of the 3 toddlers I’ve done. Tibby was my first, Kitten second and 3rd was Charly from Apple Valley Doll Works. I stripped this one and changed the limbs.

6 Likes

Loving the toddlers. They are adorable!

1 Like

Love them! Especially the bottom one

I have made almost all the toddlers and have sold alot of them I have kept Harry and Abigail. They area little more time consuming but fun.

6 Likes

I love the bottom picture. Cute as a button :laughing:

The toddlers take a little longer because they’re so big but the painting doesn’t need to be quite as detailed and they’re so much fun to shop for.

I have BB Annie, I wanted her forever! She will be my keeper:-) I tried to start her but I really messed up trying to neutralize. She’s back in her box:-(

I don’t remember Annie. I’ll have to go back and look. Don’t give up on her! I’m sure you will make her beautiful

1 Like

I won’t give up! But it might be a spell before I strip her and start over! :scream: of course I messed up on a giant one!!! The old grey bb vinyl get me EVERYTIME.

1 Like

I haven’t come across a grey one yet but I have had a couple of super white ones :persevere:

I like the super white ones. You don’t have to do multiple neutralizing coats to get to the point where you can actually start painting. They’re great for doing primary washes.

I like the ones with a tiny bit of pink/peachyness to them but the white ones aren’t a big problem

I

This is the Annie sculpt, I did the one with pig tails as a custom and just sold the other last Monday. Hope this helps you remember her look.

4 Likes

Thank you! I love her! You did a great job on her