Toddler, Emmy

A whole building!? I’m sooo jealous.

2 Likes

Thank you @AnnieSokay! The girls and I are sooo excited! I’ll be 41 in a couple of weeks and this is the first house I buy by myself.

@jeanhai the house actually has 5 buildings! Lol. It has a greenhouse, playhouse, firewood building, shed, and a hot tub building! Lol. It’s a bit much and takes up the majority of my yard, but they’re all great. Hoping to move them to a corner of the yard eventually.
They aren’t that big of buildings, just those little cedar buildings. I’m converting the playhouse into my craft room. It was a child’s art room so it’s all setup for me to paint.

As soon as I have the keys, I’ll send you guys some pictures! :blush:

3 Likes

Year round garden, reborning studio, fireplace and an enclosed hot tub? What’s a bit much about that? Sounds like heaven to me.

2 Likes

I ruined my Emmy (the giant) that was one big baby and I painted and rooted her hair, everything that could have gone wrong did, she just wasn’t one of my favorite painting experiences.

I did keep her and I am going to strip her and make a glam baby out of her.

I got an extra ring to get her legs in the nuwave.

She can be painted adorably.

Good luck

3 Likes

Are those wigs or did you root that hair? If you rooted all three of those heads you have blown my mind, that is a whole lot of rooting, if those are wigs they are amazing and you must share where you got them.

2 Likes

@Tessa Wow you should be quite proud of yourself. I have a She Shed that I am turning into my “Quiet Corner” and I am proud of my little 8 x 10 getaway, lol!

@Gabriell Oh no, well she just wanted to be a Glam Baby anyway. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@jeanhai oh it’s definitely going to be my little slice of heaven! I just don’t like the placement of the buildings. It looks odd lol. After having a home with a yard that floods and not being able to enjoy it, I’m ready to see some grass!!!

The house is beautiful though. I’ve been looking for a long time. When this one came on the market I knew it was the one. The owners story really touched my heart too. I wrote him a letter telling him how much I loved the house, and that I knew my offer was low, but I really saw my family in his home. The next day he accepted! I feel very blessed and it feels like it is meant to be. It has something for everyone in my family. It has enough to keep the kids occupied when I’m having my flares and can’t leave the house.
He even has a train track in the attic he was building. I didn’t make it to the attic but I saw pictures and it’s really cool. I’m not sure which of us girls will spend time in the attic, but we will have something to do up there if we ever want to go! Lol.

2 Likes

I’m so scared I have a bad experience too. I think that’s why I’m not motivated to paint her lol.

OMG an attic too, lol. I have a little space up in mine, I would love to make a long skinny room if it was possible.

1 Like

@AnnieSokay, yes, an attic! I never had one that was accessible lol.

Here are a few pictures that show a few of the buildings and the attic.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Good luck with your sale!! She’s adorable!

1 Like

The patio and yard are amazing. The attic could easily be finished off as another room.

1 Like

Thank you! I wish I could invite you all over! Lol. Maybe one day I can. :blush:

I’m thinking that’s where he was headed with the attic. I would also think it’s very hot up there though. Lol.
I’m just glad it’s finished to a point where I can store things. I have a lot of stuff!

@Tessa Oh so beautiful and you have grass. We don’t have yards with grass in my area. Only rocks, mulch and pine needles.

2 Likes

That is an amazing property! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! So far a couple of saves on Reborns but that 's it.

1 Like

That’s what I have now. I don’t like it at all.

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Emmy looks good a a boy!!

1 Like