Toddler, Emmy

Thank you Lynn and Virginia!

1 Like

Here is my Emmy. I decided to do a wig.

12 Likes

I know. They are like, HELLOOOOO, REMEMBER US?? lol

1 Like

They’re perfect! I can’t wait to see them complete. :blush:

I think she’s great just the way she is. The wig is a nice wig so it looks perfect!
I ordered some mohair so I’m going to attempt to root my Emmy when the time comes. Not looking forward to it. Lol

2 Likes

@debbabee @jubileej Those wigs looks perfect on your Emmies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Yelena and Tessa. The biggest drawback to the wig is that I can’t do ponytails or pigtails with it. She does look cute though.

2 Likes

I am about to start my Emmy. As I don’t root yet, may I ask where you all got the wigs you used for Emmy and the correct size? They are absolutely beautiful!!!

I love your boy version-my favorite that I’ve seen.

2 Likes

I love your versions of Emmy! They are all so sweet! I never thought about putting red hair but it suits her.

@Sassybear you are the queen of Realborn Emmy, they are all adorable.

1 Like

Love your redheaded Emmy. She is so pretty.

2 Likes

Your Emmy is my favorite so far! And she doesn’t look sad!

1 Like

She is adorable, more inquisitive than sad eyes, beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you Taunya!

My Emmy. I just put her out there for sale.

5 Likes

She is adorable

1 Like

How’s Emmy coming along? @Tessa

@AnnieSokay she’s not coming along. I washed her and that’s as far as I got, lol. I ordered new paint and hair for her and by the time it came in, life got busy.
I put an offer on a house and it was accepted. I’ve been running all over getting paperwork to my realtor and bank etc. Supposedly closing on the 21st so I started packing too!
So she will get painted, eventually lol. The new house has a craft building though, so that’s going to be great!

3 Likes

How exciting! So happy for you with a craft building too - Awesome! Oh yeah Emmy can wait. Lol! Good Luck with the move can’t wait for pics. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like