Thoughts on Charlie

Wondering how you feel about Charlie by Joanna K. Is he a must have for you?

2 Likes

For me the face yes! I am thinking he may be smaller like Elijah though and that I am not a fan of. I could be wrong but his legs looks just like Elijah’s (and Pascal) so it might be the same ones or very similar in size.

1 Like

Cute , but for some reason I am on and off. The shape of the mount without a pacifier makes me thinking.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this kit to come it’s a yes for me to get.

1 Like

For me it’s a definite no, there’s something about the eyes that I really don’t like.

7 Likes

I would love him if it wasn’t for the wrinkle/crease in his brow. It makes him look like a lil troublemaker, which some love, but not for me!

3 Likes

You know there will be many other kits . Joanna is busy sculpting, Cassy Brace is speeding up etc.

4 Likes

I think he/she’s very cute, and I love the hands, but I’m holding out for Rafael by Severine Peret. That one grabs my heart.

3 Likes

Im debating. I really liked her but now Im not too sure :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I like the mouth but like you for some reason I am on and off again. I really liked the blank but when the prototypes came out I just wasn’t feeling it, can’t put my finger on it tho.

3 Likes

Yes maybe this is my problem with it.

Mine too! x

I feel like her eyes are too far apart but I plan on getting her because I feel she may be popular so I’ll get one and if she sells well, I’ll get another :heart:

5 Likes

For some reason the mouth reminds of a repaired cleft palette . He is cute but not for me.

5 Likes

I like it but she looks to have the same skinny long neck like Pascale…I didn’t realize that when i preordered that one and when I got it was disappointed by the neck. Otherwise I love the face and hands are so cute!

3 Likes

I keep flip flopping back and forth. I think I decided I won’t preorder but might order later if it’s still available.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s hard to get your own vision from the prototypes. I like to see the blank kits.

4 Likes

Me too! I wish they would post the blank kits and also maybe get new prototype artists to show more versions of the kits :heart:

1 Like

He is absolutely precious! Love that sweet little smile. Not too crazy about the hands but they are obviously easy to switch out lol.

1 Like

The eyes are too far apart for my liking but I’m getting him anyway :sweat_smile:

6 Likes