Thoughts on Charlie

Same, something about the eye distance or something :thinking:

5 Likes

I just saw on Truborns that Charlie is 19.5 inches long. SO that makes him more newborn sized like I like so it is a Yes for me! I donā€™t see what you all are saying about the eyes being too far apart??? But I have seen that said about Avery here on BB and about Keiko by Jorja Pigott so I guess it is a thing. I love Keiko and have her in my keeper babies. So maybe I just like that look I guess.

2 Likes

I can usually look past the prototype and see the cuteness in a kit. I donā€™t necessarily get a vision but I can see the potential.

1 Like

we are mostly seeing the same arts style . which is nice but boring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most definitely. Iā€™ve been waiting for months! Hoping to snag him before he sells out.

1 Like

edition is 1200 so bigger chance for it than it was for Ottilie which was only 500

1 Like

That preorder was a mess! I am so thankful for the larger edition. Hoping to get 2, but Iā€™ll be happy with 1. Irresistablesā€™ website crashed with Otillieā€™s preorder. They have a warning on their website about preordering Charlie. Did MacPhersons crash too? I was going to try to order from them instead of irresistables but Iā€™m not sure. Thoughts?

I donā€™t remember MacPhersosn crashing at this time . I know people like to order from Trueborn.

I think heā€™s super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

Im not sure on this kit, sometimes i like it and then other times i see it weird, can exactly say what it is but its something about the eyes i think.

3 Likes

I think he is super cute, but im just a collector not an artist.

1 Like

The hunger game is starting soon . They shouldnā€™t do a big fuss about opening time. It should eb opened like any other kit and whoever proses the site can buy . that way people would buy one maybe two and move on . this way of course everyone has to have it and the who system will crush etc.

This one is a no for me but I do think heā€™s cute.

4 Likes

Not a fan of opened eye kits so a definite no from me

1 Like

I stared at her long enough that she began to remind me of my brother as a baby so I got her. Totally did not intend to until today.

1 Like

I just paid my pre order of this kit Iā€™m excited been waiting on this kit

1 Like

Did truborns didnā€™t opened it ? whenever I checked it was out of stock

1 Like

@andik macs still has them if you want one.

1 Like

Thank you, I got one, I am in Canada . My friend wanted one is USA and we were looking forward to support Trueborn , but she ended up with Macpersons as well.

I have been watching Truborn and havenā€™t seen them open yet. So I went ahead and signed up for a text. I canā€™t tell if sheā€™s late, or if she only had a few kits and sold out right away. I donā€™t really see this kit being a high demand kit. So if she sold out, itā€™s because she didnā€™t have many.
I went ahead and ordered one from Macpherson. But her eyes are too wide set for me. But she looks like one of my friendā€™s daughter. So I think thatā€™s what convinced me to go ahead and get one.

1 Like