This is suppose to be a fun art right?

So that is what this baby is all about I took myself out of my comfort zone and decided to add more color to my reborn baby lots of color lol .
This is my little Tadpole some people see the green man in the vegetables patch lol I like to see him as a frog kind of :smile: he has the speckles and the color and a lilly pad flower for a bib .
And it was a different experience not trying for real just going where it took me and I have to say it was really fun even when I didn’t achieve the exact look on something I was going for.

15 Likes

I think it’s wonderful to try new things and have fun out of the box and see where your imagination takes you!

2 Likes

Kind of what I went for it isn’t something I do often and you never know you may just find something as you stumble along :smile:
Somehow I don’t think green is a favorite color but hey it’s what I ended up with and I found several shades of it to be exact :lol:
I have one other one started(not green) but judging how well this one went over probably wont post it and subject anyone to it after it I plan on getting back in my box :wink:

1 Like

So adorable, I love the little Tadpole!

1 Like

Yeah someone likes green :smile: he was a fun endeavor and i didn’t feel like I had to stay in the lines as I colored lol .

1 Like

I think it’s great that you stepped out of the comfort zone and into the FUN ZONE, trying something new and different! That’s how we grow and find ourselves. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks I will probably go again at another time perhaps I will try different shade of purple , yellow or pink next time I do lol but no hurry small steps :wink:

1 Like

How cute would this little lilypad blanket be for him.

10 Likes

Exactly what that little tadpole needs.

1 Like

You should do a photo shoot by a lake!
I think he’s adorable, I love his little bib.

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies I really want to try this for Xmas but I can’t come up with an idea that hasn’t already been done :unamused:

2 Likes

Thanks that is a very cute idea ! I might add that to my to do list .

Thanks only problem I see with that idea is finding a private lake area :smile: the lakes are so full and crowded anymore .

Just pick a favorite figure or creature tweak the colors to suit yourself and that little thing will decide for you what it will look like and be that seems to be how it happens to me. :smile:

1 Like

He looks great. It’s a good thing to let your creativity run loose occasionally and see what happens! And it can open you up to feeling free to use color in different ways. Tadpole is a cutie!

3 Likes

Thanks so much ! it was so fun just going with the flow it was kind of like just kicking your shoes off and walking in the wet grass lol.

2 Likes

Exactly! We all need to kick our shoes off every now and then and just go for it!

1 Like

Hi @DancesWithDolls glad to see you, its been a lil bit.

2 Likes

Yes it’s been a while. It’s good to be back and nice seeing everyone again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like