This is suppose to be a fun art right?

@DancesWithDolls Kinda like this? More photo shop not my crochet haven’t done it yet .

1 Like

Yep. That’s so cute on his lilypad. Are you going to make one? That would be cool if you can, cause some of the ones I saw for sell were really expensive.

1 Like

Thanks your idea :smile: and it was a good one I think Tadpole looks so cute on that and if I can find the time I do want to make one .I was kind of wondering if maybe a darker green perhaps would look good too to offset Tadpoles lighter color. IDK

I saw some from China for about $7, including the frog hat, on AliExpress.

1 Like

So I been working on it and went with a darker green and I am just about finished yeah!!! here is a pic of what I have done and oh yeah I also made him a google eye hat :smile:

2 Likes

Omg that’s adorable. You whipped that together really fast…you go girl! Love the Googly frog eye hat. Do you have a name picked for him, you should call him “Ribbit”

1 Like

Thanks!!! That is my little Tadpole he got his name as I was painting so maybe he could be Tadpole Ribbit lol ? Got a little more to do around the sides then I plan on adding a couple pink flowers .

Actually I think Tadpole is even cuter. How long did it take you to make his lilypad and hat?

1 Like

Oddly enough it only took about an hour for the hat and the lillypad I did over a period of two days working off and on so I was really surprised it went so fast lol . I still have the flowers to do and I just started on one of them so looks to me like the flowers will take the longest so far :smile: