The swap

If anyone is still interested in a swap I would be happy to organize it. I would do things a little differently, you would not know who your swap partner is until you receive your baby. I really don’t think you should just stop doing what you want to because of a family feud…it is sad but you have to go on and do what your heart feels. Let me know if anyone wants to go on with it…

9 Likes

Are you talking about the ROSE sawp or the traveling pants box?

1 Like

I was talking about a swap, but I don’t think we should abandon anything we wanted to do…we need to move on and come out of this okay, I don’t know if @Nikkiroc has done anything with the traveling pants box or has any intentions of following through.

2 Likes

I figure if 2 people are interested we have a swap! Maybe not the Big Rose swap but a swap as planned!

2 Likes

I am still interested in doing a swap.

3 Likes

Almost 2 people!!! Yeah!!!

2 Likes

That’s really sweet of you to take this on. It sounds really fun and someday I’ll be able to do it. I know I’m not good enough yet. I’ve only finished one baby. I’ve learned so much since then but I don’t have a lot of time because I work all day. When I do think I’m good enough I’ll do an extra doll to. Thank you for doing this I want swaps to continue so maybe one day I’ll get a swap. Maybe we need to have a newbie swap. Lol

4 Likes

You are good enough! You can play, I would do a novice and experienced swap…

4 Likes

almost 3 people Yahoo!! lets move on

2 Likes

I would do a bald swap for newbies and rooted hair or painting for more experienced reborners. I Have been reborning for years and I love getting a baby with hair, just my preference.

4 Likes

I am thinking about it - for the sake of moving forward - I am newbie bald $30.00 and under - IN. Count me in.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you Anne we do have a swap , I will post the info for you. We will move forward!!!

3 Likes

I think @Bananafana would be interested.

2 Likes

I’m in if you put mine in a newbie categorie

3 Likes

I’m a newbie but in please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!!! I will get things together for you all

2 Likes

I will start a new thread for anyone that wants to join in…

2 Likes

I think a swap for the newbies only is in order…1 to 3 years reborning.

3 Likes

@EmilyBB PLEASE PM ME

3 Likes

How about 1 to 3 babies, I have only done 1. I’d feel bad giving one to someone who has been doing this that long, 3 years sounds professional, lol.

2 Likes