Traveling pants box game

Yes! It’s a long trip! But if it takes 3 days to get to each person and 3 days with a person… Crap! Lol that’s still a lot of days! Should I just split up the box and send 2?

You’re looking at 35 weeks (almost 250 days or 8 months) until it gets back to you.

I would do 2 groups/boxes

Maybe 2 would be better? Even though with one box, it will go back to Nikki somewhere in the middle of everyone, the last person on the list won’t get it until January! It’s totally up to you @Nikkiroc, but maybe just splitting up what u have already packed up and put into another box and then split up the list of ppl you have to play and assign each box to a group.

1 Like

Ok! I think I should! Reworking the box… And the list!

1 Like

Somebody posted something about the next baby swap on here. Probably not the place to announce my interest, eh? Maybe I’m not over the jet lag yet🙃 Hmmm…I wonder how long I can use it as an excuse?

1 Like

As long as it works for you…hahaahaha!:wink:

2 Likes

I think this is awsome and would love to see how far it goes and with the updates here, I am sure it will be so interesting to follow.

@Neenee13

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you ladies get up too…Wish I were there to play…I know you will have fun with it…Make sure you all post pics of what you pick out of the box…will have fun watching…:smile:

2 Likes

I split it into 2 groups, and yes! I will switch the orders when they come back to me and send them back out!

2 Likes

Don’t you worry Starr… You will be getting a box :wink: I started yesterday​:kiss:

4 Likes

you are so sweet!!!

1 Like

I had you last… And added a reminder of the irder list for the sender to check with you for correct address before shipping. Do you want to pm me your new address? @wispywillowrebo

1 Like

It’s hard to volunteer to make another box without knowing what you put in yours - to keep it kind of the same BUT can I send you a money contribution? This is turning into a money pit! A fun one but still…

2 Likes

Y’all are worth it! No worries :grinning:

But you are the sweetest​:heart:️ thank you!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I love you Nikki…You are beautiful…inside and out! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You are too! :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Perfect! :grinning::heart:

1 Like

I’m interested in a newbie swap. I would not want someone that’s been reborning 10 years or more to be upset lol.

1 Like