The new Reborn Alma on sale

She’s on sale for 29.99

3 Likes

Of course I just bought newborn June not knowing Alma would be on sale so soon

3 Likes

Wasn’t going to buy her, then … here I am. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I have 3 kits already that need painted and to finish Jasmine. Oh well. She is super cute!

3 Likes

She is a cutie. I wish they wouldve made her with the open hands from the photo. They are so cute.

Thank you, saw your post a ran lol

2 Likes

Oh no!!! How did I miss this?!

3 Likes

And this is how it begins. Welcome to the beginning stages of kit hoarding. You can try to escape. But it’s better to just embrace it. There’s truly no turning back now. :rofl:

11 Likes

Hopefully the clutter will inspire me to organize my work space. Or. What’s supposed to be my work space but really is a pile of supplies and boxes while I make dolls at work or at my coffee table :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lol. This month is my 2 year anniversary. I’ve yet to get organized. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I wasn’t going to get her until I sold one, but. …Somehow she ended up in my cart and it was all over.:grin:

2 Likes

No hope for me then :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I missed it too. When did she go on sale?

3 Likes

@RosieCait @Katinafleming I smiled at Caitlyn statement as it reminded me myself last year when I just started and said I’ll not buy anything till I finish all 3 what I had, :wink: :rofl::rofl::rofl: And Katina laughed at me at that point. I see why :laughing:

4 Likes

An hour later after they initially posted her for a full price.

1 Like

I missed it I have bought 4 kits over the last 2 weeks to add to my hoard!!! I really need to stop looking

2 Likes

Yep. I remember when you were adamant that you wouldn’t become a kit hoarder. How’s that working for you? :rofl:

4 Likes

Sighs, I haven’t even got paints, brushes or sponges, but I have five kits and 10 outfits…

5 Likes

Well, I missed it!! :persevere:

There’s a bunch of deep discounts just listed, really good prices!

My confirmation came right away on my order.

1 Like