The new Reborn Alma on sale

You are right! This is my 2nd year anniversary, too. Haven’t painted many dolls, but have almost ran out of places to put kits! LOL

3 Likes

I just checked and have now got my shipment information and tracking number.

2 Likes

OMG I thought it was just me!! Ive got a table of supplies but sit on my bed under my magnifying light so I can see. That’s my excuse anyway :wink:

1 Like

Lol my husband keeps asking me when I’m going to sell some finished babies. Ummmm, I don’t think he realizes that was never my intention :shushing_face:

1 Like

My PayPal shows I paid for her but I never got a confirmation from BB either, normally I do but his happens one other time and they said they sent me a new one which I never got, I didn’t get shipping either so I made sure my email was correct and it was but a few days later my package showed up

1 Like

You welcome.

1 Like

You welcome

1 Like

I was shocked when I seen her on sale. I had no intention of buying her. But since she was on sale so soon, I ordered her. I hope they do the same with Johanna awake. I’m gonna be watching like a hawk when she is released.

2 Likes

I have never intended to sale my babies, either. Hubby never asks about selling. He knows my intentions. Also, while some can create beautiful babies on their first try, I could not. I still have not made a baby that was worthy of putting up for sale. A person has to know when their work is good enough to offer for sale. I am so happy for the ones who can do that,but it isn’t me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly! Same

1 Like

@PhotographyForLife I always sit on the floor in my living room and paint at my coffee table. I need to see if once I have the work area cleaned if it will make me want to paint over there… Or if I have set too much of a habit and will always paint at my coffee table. :joy:

@YelenaRey @Katinafleming I feel the hoarding starting already! They shouldn’t make such cute kits if they didn’t want me to buy them! :rofl:

4 Likes

She is here and so adorable. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Such a wrinkly one! :wink:

1 Like

Mine just arrived! So cute!

1 Like

I was surprised at how open her mouth was. I love that you can see the ridges on the roof of her mouth!

2 Likes

It looks like Darren’s mouth on the inside.

A lot! And Brooklyn’s :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes she is!

Eeeee mine will be here Monday! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Mine said delivered, but I don’t have it. I don’t know why the mail carrier keeps marking my package as delivered. I usually end up getting it from the post office. So I’ll check with them on Monday. In the meanwhile, I’m waiting on 2 more orders from bountiful baby.

1 Like