Summer swap

Wanted to let everyone know tomorrow is the test and on the 25 is the results.

1 Like

Hope it comes out better than you expect , and my best wishes to you and your family .

Prayers!

The biopsy went very goo. Didn’t really hurt. The insurance company cancelled the pet scan. The dr told him"You are going to have the pet scan"!

1 Like

These darnn insurance companies like to play God. They might pay for it when the results of the biopsy are available. Is the dr going to pay for the PET scan? They’re pretty expensive. It’s worth fighting the insurance company. I spent 35 years as a medical biller doing exactly that. It made me so angry when they did things like this. I never let them get away with it. I was like a dog with a bone and I always won. Sometimes, if the doctor calls directly and speaks to their doctor, they’ll approve it. Also, check what’s covered under your policy. If it’s not excluded, I believe they have to pay for it.

1 Like

For some reason they didn’t want them done on the same day. Go figure he has to take another day off work.

Well, that’s just really stupid.

I just saw this thread. Is there gonna be a for sure alternative swap? I may be in depending on when I can get this stupid cast off. Who else does/likes alts besides @AnnieSokay & me? I’d be up for an alt baby swap any time, though! ;0)

1 Like

Just letting everyone know my husband does have cancer. Myltiple Myeloma in very early stage which is good and bad. It hasn’t done any damage yet so they can’t treat it yet. It may be years before they can treat it it could be months. One of those waiting games you hate. The bad thing is it is not curable like we were told by the other drs it’s just manageable. It doesn’t make sense to me.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I will keep praying.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that @babymaw

2 Likes

Focus on the good part. I know news like that is crazy sounding but manageable is a good thing too.

1 Like

I will keep you all in my prayers. I don’t hate much, but I absolutely hate and despise cancer!

1 Like

I am so sorry. I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers.

Thank yall