Summer swap

I think grouping alternative artists would be a great idea.

1 Like

Ok if anyone is interested in an alternative swap or regular swap due in mid Oct. please respond to this with your name and which you would be interested in. Is everyone in agreement to know your swap partner. Rules anyone wants to follow etc.

1 Like

Angfay and I think I prefer a traditional baby. I appreciate the talent it takes for some of the alternative babies but I’m not sure I am ready for that.

1 Like

I prefer regular babies also but I also understand there are others that enjoy the alternative so we would do both. One section for regular and one section for alternative.

2 Likes

Oh yes, you said to put which I prefer. I don’t know that I could make an alternative. I have seen fantastic work by some of the artists on here.

1 Like

Yes, sounds like fun. I would be interested in the regular swap. This is my first swap – what are the benefits to knowing your partner in advance vs. after the babies are completed?

I think don’t know for sure you would get to know at least one person on the forum a little better. Their likes dislikes. What does everyone else want to do? Doesn’t really matter to me.

Ah, that makes sense! This is my first swap so I’m totally open to what the other ladies prefer and what has worked best in the past. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone tell me has that( knowing your swap partner) been done in the past?

Yes. Last years Easter Swap we knew who our partners were.

If you know who you’re making the baby for, it’s more personal. You’re more likely to create a baby your partner will be happy with.

1 Like

I just wanted to see if there was still going to be a swap so I can plan for it in my schedule.

So sorry I’m afraid someone else would have to do the planning. Not long after I posted about it my husband went to the ER. He had really bad Pancreatitis. This was his 4 th bout. Each time gets worse. In checking his blood they found protein in his antibodies in the blood. He just didn’t get his energy back very quick. We were told yesterday he may have bone cancer. They will be doing a bone marrow biopsy and pet scan on him on the 16th and we should know for sure on the 25. I lost my last husband to cancer and this has been really hard on me mentally I can’t get my head straight. I’m very ADD right now and would just mess everything up. I hope everyone can forgive me and hope someone will take charge.

1 Like

My goodness, I’m so sorry to hear this! I’ll be praying for a good outcome for your husband and for strength for you all. :pray:

I am so sorry about your husband. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers, Karen.

I am so sorry! My prayers are with your family.

Thank yall! My sanity is painting right now.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear this. I will pray for strength and healing for you and your families.

Praying that everything will be alright. No need for forgiveness, take care of your family!

1 Like

Oh Karen, I’m so very sorry to hear about your husband. Big hugs to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. <3