Stick Straight Mohair

Most of the mohair I’m finding is of the wavy/curly variety. I’ve only found straight hair in a couple colors. Who do you like to buy from that offers a beautiful, very straight type?

1 Like

Would love to know too!

1 Like

Delta Dawn has very straight hair but its pricey.

3 Likes

Following

1 Like

Sometimes @sugargliderus has straight hair.

1 Like

Sarah Gomez from Silk effex even if it says wavy after I get it rooted it is very straight which I don’t care for because I like hair that I can curl lol. If you want straight though try her. She also has great prices.

3 Likes

Please keep us posted! I would love to buy some, not super picky about color, but would like variety!! :smiley:

Your wavy and wavy curly hair are fine for me!!! Once cut, they act like straight hair.

3 Likes

I buy from her too!!!

1 Like

I wanted straight mohair but I went with alpaca instead. The last batch I bought was from TheQuirkyChromatist - Etsy

I did buy her mohair and alpaca from her and it is both beautiful!

1 Like

Your babies have the cutest sparse, straight baby hairdos! Do you achieve that with wavy hair?

1 Like

Thanks, Izzy! :blush: Yep, that’s always wavy or wavy-curly hair from Carolyn @sugargliderus.

4 Likes

Delta Dawn is who I buy from for straight hair and I use Slumberland for curly mohair…Delta Dawn is pricey but good quality. I try to buy when Dawn has a sale going on…

following

I would love medium blonde ringlets, not white like platinum…how hard is that to come by???

Where can I buy from Delta Dawn?

1 Like

Here her site address. You can click on “colors” to see what she offers and to “subscribe” to be emailed with her sales. I usually get about 1 or 2 emails a week with sale prices…

http://deltadawnpremiummohair.com

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

her “sale” price is still $100+ per oz. and I had some pretty “difficult” batches from her.

Suri Alpaca is always dead straight, not a tiny kink in it.
I get mine from
SuriHill
and she also has longer batches:
long hair

1 Like

Does Alpaca break easily?