Sort of a game...sort of a survey

Let’s see how well our nursery names are working.

Write down the first nursery name (of someone on this forum) that comes to mind. Don’t think about it. We’re just trying to see whose name really sticks with you. I’ll start.

The first one that comes to mind for me is :smile:
My Blissful Babies

Oh, and let’s say why it comes to mind.

I always see those happy, sleepy babies when I hear that nursery name!

1 Like

Dollymama

1 Like

Michelle, but what is it about the name of the nursery that sticks with you?

I love the name Dollymama because it gives the impression of calm serenity…just the way you would want a baby to be and I love Nikki’s personality and her work.

3 Likes

Just talk about nursery names if you can stand it, cause I don’t want people to feel slighted. All I’m trying to see is if the name sticks in your head…y’know, like good advertising. I want to know why it sticks because that helps us all see what constitutes a great nursery name. There are so many people I love on here that I wouldn’t want any one of them to feel this was about personalities. If you already posted about someone, don’t feel bad or anything. It’s okay. I just want to clarify what I’m going for here…

2 Likes

Oh, sorry…I misunderstood…I love you all and thank God I have you to talk too, because my sister (we are two old, thank God divorced, women who live together) really has no interest in “dolls”. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart❤️ That’s ok, I have no interest in Project Runway…I lied, I really do like Project Runway but, don’t tell her.Teeheehee

1 Like

Should I change Nikkiroc to my nursery name DOLLYMAMA? @karenaboutcha thank you :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️
I can’t get snugglebunns out of my mind! Because who doesn’t love snuggley buns???

I love nikkiroc too maybe you could change it to Nikkiroc@DollyMommaNursery and I could change mine to KarenAboutcha@TheEnchantedCastleNursery. I think that’s a great idea. Maybe we all should…I like it! How do I go about doing this? How do I contact Emily?

2 Likes

I think @EmilyBB can we change our names too? I want to be nikkiroc@DollyMamaNursery❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️@karenaboutcha great idea!

Thanks, Yes, @EmilyBB could you please change my user name to KarenAboutch@TheEnchantedCastleNursery. Thank you in advance. This way we promote our Nursery name as well and keeps me from getting confused if the whole name was changed. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ `

1 Like

Shoot that’s KarenAboutcha@TheEnchantedCastleNursery. @EmilyBB Gosh I hate when you type something and it comes out something different. Of course that could have been me forgetting the a. LOL

Seems really long to me lol. Especially if you’re trying to use the @ to get ahold of someone. :slight_smile: Maybe you could put your nursery name in your profile?

1 Like

Goodness, at my age, I’m lucky I can remember what day it is, let alone trying to remember nursery names. LOL :older_woman:

2 Likes

Totally with you Diane—I wanted to post that very same reply, cause I don’t really connect anyone to any nursery name. I can’t remember anything. I can only remember you guys’ names.

3 Likes

Helen, I have just come up with a name, where can I let people know what it is?

1 Like

You could put it in your profile, or post it here… or make a topic about it

1 Like

thanks

I can always remember moonlit night nursery and her dolls. I think they are neat and really great for people that like the fantasy dolls.

2 Likes

Humble Hearts Nursery
@adutt is the owner and I admired her babies online, not knowing it was adutt here on BB that made them, then one day I saw a baby she posted here and recognized her work.
The name stuck with me I admired her babies.

4 Likes

I’m totally with you on that sister !!

1 Like