Sold Helena Jane!

Way to go! Congrats on your sale! Where did you take the class at? I’ve kind of been out of the loop lately! She is so cute!

We took Lara’s fair skinned toddler class on the real forum❤️ @honojane did you ever get your ebook? And I never got a message about the contest…

I don’t think I got my ebook, but it could be sitting in my other email account. I’ve been using my new computer and I don’t have that account linked to it yet. I need to do that. I should definately go check on my book. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Let me know! I didn’t get mine!

Congrats Nikki - She is a beautiful toddler and I know her new Mommy will adore her. :smile:

1 Like

I hope so!!! I get so nervous sending them off!!! I’m not sure how it works with reborns.com… Do they give feedback?

1 Like

Oh I am sure she will, but truly understand the nervous jitters on sending them off. I am not sure either on how reborns.com works.

1 Like

@Nikkiroc I’m repeating a question I asked you because I’m not sure you read it. What wig did you use on Helena? I think that wig might work for the other Toddie I’m finishing up right now. I’ve got to get some dolls done for the holidays. I have so many darn projects right now that reborning is taking a backseat.

1 Like

Hi sweet lady…I think this is the answer she gave for the wig type… :smile:

1 Like

Hi guys!! :wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2::wave:t2:yes! It’s the JESSICA! I really love that wig!!! @calimel used it on a couple of hers… If she comes she can show you pictures! Once I saw hers, I knew it was perfect! I can’t wait to do another toddler! Cuddles is waiting for me. I miss my Helena!!

Thank you both! Guess I missed it!

Darn it, I just ordered a different one and I like the Jessica better. Next time I guess. I’m always working on a toddler so I’ll get another chance.