Sold Helena Jane!

What color eyes do you think she has in this picture?

I am loving the crabby looking ones! Maybe cuz I have been so crabby! :weary::scream::scream:

1 Like

Way to go Nikki!!! BTW Delta Dawn is having a great sale on mohair. Here’s a copy of the email that I received from her yesterday!!

Good Morning My Dear Friends

This Morning I want to offer Gorgeous little “BRYNNA’S” young yearling fleece! Brynna is a beautiful little one with absolutely superior gentle spiral locks!! This baby fine fleece is 100% perfection, as it can also be combed very near to arrow straight Her incredible fleece is perfect for that ”Newborn” look!! ” This shearing was Little “Brynna’s” second clipping at just 14 months, and measures at least 7-8” . JUST STUNNING WOW This fleece is truly as good as it gets! You really have to take a peek at the photos of Little Brynna’s fleece to appreciate its beauty!

BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS!

I WILL HAVE TO LIMIT THE ORDERS TO THE FIRST 15 OUNCES ORDERED TO BE CERTAIN THAT I HAVE ENOUGH OF HER FLEECE TO COVER THE ORDERS =O)

Please remember to indicate your color choice when placing your orders. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COLOR NOT OFFERED, PLEASE EMAIL ME.

The “Buy it Now” button can be found at the bottom of the template below:

1. http://deltadawnpremiummohair.com/BRYNNA/ - HALF Reg. $69.99 - 30% = $48.99 - FULL Reg. 139.99 – 30% = $97.98

Thank you all once again! Love to ALL!

GOD Bless,

Dawn Marie

1 Like

Thank you Jackie!!! Hair is soooo expensive!! :scream::scream::scream: but a necessary evil . :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It is, but the good ones are soooo worth the difference in price.

2 Likes

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Whoa! Nikkita Alexis. I LOVE that! Now she has her middle name, I better get her finished. Today was all about freezer cooking so i didn’t get anything else done.

2 Likes

That is the BEST NAME! I want to change mine to Nikita now! :smiley::heart:

I wanna see this dolly! :0)

3 Likes

Awwww what a precious baby girl!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I am going to miss her:-(

Aww just think of the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You ladies are a hoot…Helena and Nikkita…hahahahahaha! love it!

2 Likes

We took one of Lara’s classes together and I haven’t even finished rooting say nothing about putting my doll together and listing her. Nikki has already finished, listed, and sold hers. Ah youth!

2 Likes

Only cuz I wigged her!!! :heart:

2 Likes

She is absolutely adorable!!!

Nikki, what wig did you use? It was really cute.

The Jessica! I loved it! I think I’ll get one for cuddles:-)

1 Like

I used a uline 26" long x 12"x 12" to ship baby bones it worked well, a good snug fit.

1 Like