Sold Helena Jane!

I just got an email from bearpile- Helena was purchased!!! I’m going to miss her!!! How do I ship a toddler???

15 Likes

Today is my moms birthday, I won Helen’S PIF, and I sold one!!! I can buy supplies!!! Thank you lord!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

13 Likes

You need to play the lottery!!! Wow what a great day CONGRATS !! Soooohappy for you

2 Likes

“How do I ship a toddler?” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Congratulations on the sale NIkki…It id definitely YOUR lucky day…so happy for you… :bouquet: Will let the ladies there in the USA let you know about posting a toddler…I can tell you what I do here but it may be different there…

1 Like

Yay! Nikki. Way to go, lucky lady.

1 Like

When I ship toddlers I use a heavy duty box from Walmart, it’s the biggest one they have, 16x14, I think…and put the toddler in laying on her back. It’s worked great for me so far!

2 Likes

Thank you ladies!! I’ll go walmarting Karen!

2 Likes

Lmaolmaoao Lolololll xoxo Cali!

2 Likes

Oh no! You sold me! And I haven’t even finished rooting Nikkita! LOL Congratulations. What a great day.

2 Likes

YAHOO! WHOOP WHOOP! YAY! HALLELUJAH! CONGRATS!! May many more days like this be headed your way.

3 Likes

I wanted to keep you Helen!!! I really did! :weary: bittersweet!

1 Like

We can’t keep them all! It was a lot of fun doing the class along with you though. I feel like I really got to know you lots better. Besides, I kept a picture of Helena Jane and I’m going to put one of my Nikkita in the file with her when I finally finish so they will be together forever! Hey, what’s your middle name? Poor Nikkita doesn’t have one. I keep forgetting to ask you.

1 Like

Alexis!

I loved taking the class with you too! Let’s find something else to do together!!!

My husband is shaking his head saying… I don’t believe anyone would pay for that. Whatever!!! Maybe he will simmer down now and take me a bit more seriously. When ever I’m doing doll stuff I say… I
Hold on, I’m working. He finds that hilarious. I am so happy to be able to re up supplies… I needed glass beads! :heart:️and cable ties, and polyfil… And hair and needles… Lololol money will be well spent!

3 Likes

Oh!!! Where can I get the best deal on air dry paints? I might finally be able to get them!':heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I used Reeves Acrylic paints on Treasure. They are high quality, excellent light fastness and go on easily. They come in sets. Wa!lmart, Jerry’s Artarama and ■■■■ Block all have them online for affordable prices.

Congratulations on your sale Nik !!! Yipee for you !!! Hubby will eventually come around when he starts raking in the dough from your babies. Then he’ll be eating CROW instead of chicken.

Liliana by Emily Jamison!!! I have wanted her forever! :heart:

5 Likes