Soft touch varnish ** sold out**

Not yet. I think I will call them tomorrow and just make sure the money wasn’t debited from my account. And I will call the CreateforLess people, too, and ask what is going on. It’s been over a month since placing the order.

Add: I just found my order status on the CFL site. It says Status: not shipped. I’m guessing they ran out.

1 Like

Seems like they should tell you that and refund your money, wouldn’t you think?

2 Likes

Did you order from CFL and stuff 4 crafts?

Now my PayPal isn’t reflecting the transactions at all. I never received an email explanation of them being out of stock. Horrible customer service! They have however continued to send me advertisement emails though. (As if I would ever order from them again?)

I keep striking out. I suppose air dry varnish just isn’t meant to be for me.

1 Like

Mine is the same…payment is no longer there - PP shows it was cancelled with no notification.

2 Likes

Good morning ladies!! So I’ve been seeing everyone talk about the soft touch… I have 6 small bottles and am willing to sell 5 of them. They are still in the original packing of 6. They are the small bottles and I’m asking $4 a bottle plus shipping

the picture is from where I bought them but they are out of stock. Please message me if you still need some. Lower 48 states due to shipping cost

1 Like

Yes, from both. I ordered form CFL first, wanting to try the different kinds of varnishes. I ordered from Stuff 4 Crafts 9 days ago, so I hope they are shipping soon.

You too, then. Does the cancellation mean they never charged us and just held it for authorization, but when the company didn’t send it by a certain time they canceled it? Or did they take it out of our account and we need to get it back? The description by PP isn’t clear on that.

1 Like

Update: Create for Less is not open yet (pacific time), so I called PayPal. The rep said the money was on hold in my account because they hadn’t charged for the items yet. Then the hold expired and the money was made available in my account again. The company won’t be able to charge me again for the transaction without a new transaction taking place with my authorization. So, yeah, bad customer service on CFL’s part, for not letting us know they never sent the product or why. I found my receipt from them and it says the items should have been received by November 18. I won’t order from them again.

Add: Stuff4Crafts has notified me that they sent my order 4 days ago, so it should be here soon. Better communication from them.

2 Likes

Mine from stuff 4 crafts came today! Hope you’re shows up soon too!

1 Like

Glad yours arrived.

1 Like

You probably got the last one. Lucky you!

1 Like

I am wondering if thr left overs from the mix can be saved for the next doll? Have you tried it?

1 Like

I don’t think the distributors are able to get it but they should tell people that.

1 Like

I have wondered this same thing. So, last time I made a batch I used all but maybe about a quarter of it. I covered it with plastic wrap and the next day it was dried up like plaster. :laughing: I wonder if anyone else has a better way that might make it possible to reuse it.

1 Like

Yes, they should tell people. I received an email from them last week telling me the product was in and I could resubmit my order. I decided not to.

What do you mean ‘made a batch’? Did you dilute it or add cornstarch? I do both but I keep mine in a small plastic jar with a tight fitting snap on lid. It keeps quite a long time.

1 Like

I store mine in a really small glass jar with a lid, and a couple of weeks later, it hasn’t dried out.

1 Like

I’ll find a jar. The plastic rap on the bowl didn’t work. It turned to plaster. Good to know it will keep in a jar. @jeanhai, I always mix mine with distilled water and cornstarch.

I use DE rather than cornstarch, keep my mixture in a 4 oz plastic paint bottle. Shake real well, and use what I need.

1 Like