SO I am getting threatened

she says i can go to jail for 5 years. am i okay now that i changed it from native american

Three things:

1. you should NOT change ANYTHING because of someone else’s opinion
  2. LOL you need to put the word “by” in your title
  3. I did an all items search for native american reborn and your baby showed up (do you have native american as one of his tags?)

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

Three things:

1. you should NOT change ANYTHING because of someone else’s opinion
  2. LOL you need to put the word “by” in your title
  3. I did an all items search for native american reborn and your baby showed up (do you have native american as one of his tags?)

— End quote

okay thank you i am going to change those things. now i am scared im getting locked up. i didnt mean to steal from the native americans. i am worried now. i thought a twilight baby was okay

That IS RIDICULOUS !! You are NOT going to jail.
She is a moron with nothing better to do than harass people.
She sounds like she is REALLY playing on her Cherokee heritage, she writes it in all her items.
Would you like me to convo her and ask her why an Indian is selling IRISH EARRINGS???

That IS RIDICULOUS !! You are NOT going to jail.
She is a moron with nothing better to do than harass people.
She sounds like she is REALLY playing on her Cherokee heritage, she writes it in all her items.
Would you like me to convo her and ask her why an Indian is selling IRISH EARRINGS???

— End quote

hahah thats so great.

thank you so very much you all helped put my mind at ease. thank you immensely this was really getting to me very much and i appreciate you writing back and helping me. thank you thank you thank you!

So can I PLEASE convo her and ask about the IRISH earrings?? Being of IRISH descent myself, I find it VERY offensive that an INDIAN would have the nerve to sell such things !

So can I PLEASE convo her and ask about the IRISH earrings?? Being of IRISH descent myself, I find it VERY offensive that an INDIAN would have the nerve to sell such things !

— End quote

Marcy I would LOVE!!! you to do that!!! LOL!! I wonder what she’d say then!!! hahahah! yuo are the best thank you so much for making me feel better!!

CRAP! I have a Lephrechaun hat too I hope the lucky charms guy doesnt file suit!

HILARIOUS!!!
I just realized that if I were to convo her and get on her about the Irish earrings, I would be NO BETTER than her!
I will NOT stoop to her level, but remain up here with my friends !! Hang in there Katie, God will take care of the rest.

HILARIOUS!!!
I just realized that if I were to convo her and get on her about the Irish earrings, I would be NO BETTER than her!
I will NOT stoop to her level, but remain up here with my friends !! Hang in there Katie, God will take care of the rest.

— End quote

Forget it, Marcy- we have better things to do. Let her ride on her high horse!

If policing on etsy is the best thing she has to do with herself, then we should be feeling sorry for her! am i right?

thanks Marcy <3 (( hugs ))

Yes, Katie, you don’t want to stoop to her level. You are selling a homemade item that is meant to resemble something. There is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong if you were selling YOUR interpretation of a native American baby. It is a piece of merchandise, not a real baby or authentic native American item.

Thank you I really am shocked I did nothing to offend anyone. And also she says that you can’t use the word Indian either (even if it is a baby from India) because if you use Indian in your listing and you mean native American that falls under the same category as well and you can be jailed and fined. Or said she says

So she turns it around on me and threaten to report me and tells me I unhealthy and I need mental help.

Yep

So I told her please please just leave me alone I changed the name of the doll I just want to be left alone I am already stressed enough. Then she says she’s going to have to block me. Really? Oh wait report me. Yep okay

So I just said I’m sorry for whatever I don’t even care I just want to be left alone!!!

— Begin quote from “Katy86”

Just cut all contact with her and delete any future messages. She is a nut job and you don’t want to get involved with those types of people. Let her call who she wants about it and the men in white coats can pick her up.

— End quote

Yes I hope she just let’s me be. They will be light what you saw a girl sellin a doll on the INTERNET! The INTERNET!!! NO WAY!!!

You read what on the Internet now?!?!! No way!!! Lmao

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

This is the link she meant to send. iaca.com - This website is for sale! - iaca Resources and Information. isnt a law against making an Indian doll. This woman or man is a troll and I would not speak to them again if she or he continues to harrass you report her.

Heres my Native American doll.

— End quote

So beautiful!

thank you!

I am thinking she is just a big nut!

She is a RACIST !!!

I meant she is a RACIST NUTJOB !! Sorry for my error.

Wow, what a tempest in a teapot! Katie, maybe you have American Indian or Native American, or whatever is politically correct, in your own heritage! guess that makes you legal! What a ridiculous line of crap. Fact: unemployment and alcoholism are very high on the reservations. I think she felt the tide was turning against her and chickened out before you could take legal action. I feel sorry for any other people she might have threatened. If she sends any more communication, ask her to put it in her native language!

Thank you so very much all your kind words mean a million to me!!!

Katie, don’t stress about it…that website is for a non-profit retail trade association for artisans and craftsmen to join. Big deal, it’s registered with the State, non-profits are, just like any business. They have no power except over their own members violating their Code of Ethics! They pay dues to join, and get to say they are members. It’s just like any one of us joining a doll club, paying dues, having meetings, and letting people know we have a certain standard expected of members. If you could find out if she was a member, you could forward all the nonsense to them, and let them take care of it! Anyone, anywhere, can form a non-profit for any legal reason or purpose. Like the Girl Scouts! American Cancer Society, the Red Cross, Lumberjacks of America, Lobster Fishermen of the State of Maine, Mental Health Patients of Dallas…etc… Sleep well tonight!