SO I am getting threatened

So someone is threatening me on etsy name joni stinson saying I cant have a native american reborn for sale in my shop because i am not native american./ i never said the doll was made by a native american. is she right or what because are you freakin kidding me? every time i ever do something or any someone is always b*tching about it i am so fed up right now

That is ridiculous!! I have certainly never heard anything like that!! I am so sorry this is happening to you.

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

So someone is threatening me on etsy name joni stinson saying I cant have a native american reborn for sale in my shop because i am not native american./ i never said the doll was made by a native american. is she right or what because are you freakin kidding me? every time i ever do something or any someone is always b*tching about it i am so fed up right now

— End quote

Of course she’s not right, who does she think she is bothering you over that! You have the right to make whatever you want, be it a horror baby from hell or a native american!

You don’t have to be AA to make AA babies, or Asian to make Asian babies or any other ethnic origin. Further, unless you have actually made a claim that the baby is being made by a person of heritage I really don’t think there is anything anyone can do or tell you to do. That would be about as stupid as I can imagine.

But seriously if you are being threatened by her – REPORT HER because you never know what kind of crazy person is out there. If she is actually threatening you, you can probably make a report to the local authorities as well. I personally take actual threats very seriously as everyone should.

Ask her to send you a link to Etsy policy stating what she claims. Sounds like a load of crap to me.

I LOVE your baby Jacob !!! He is beautiful just like the real Twilight Jacob !!
F her, don’t waste one more second worrying about HER opinion. Find a way to block her and go on with your day.

While you’re at it you better take that SpongeBob hat off of there because you’re not a SPONGE !!
LOL

I am so mad- she says I am breaking the law because I cannot have a native american doll because i am not native american. she sent websites says she doesnt want to have to report me to authorites. i DID NOTHING!!!
it is friggin JACOB FROM TWILIGHT for the love of geez.

SO i sent her abotu 50 links in 50 different messages telling her i need her to verify that they are all in fact native american and registed to sell. now watch me get in trouble for sending the 50 messages. i wish i didnt do that but i was p*ssed. sorry but i dotn know why i am being picked on and its ridiculous. obviously the doll isnt native american its a friggin doll!~!!!

so i told her ill help her on her quest to bring everyone down by send her link after link after link after link. watch etsy ■■■■■ at me for it. im pissed i cant ever do anything i swear im so mad

thank you all for writing back

and for some reason it wont let me block her but i wrote to etsy about that

HAHAHAHAHAH thanks MArcy that made me smile!!!

she says this:

www.iaca.gov

and i need to take jacob down unless i can register myself as native american seller. i am so fcking pssed right now sorry to curse but get a FRIGGIN LIFE you crazy turd

Has she written back since you sent her the links to verify?

That link didnt go anywhere.
Tell her the only way he’s getting off of your store is if someone buys him!

Write her back and ask her where us palefaces should register as paleface sellers

Whip up an Edward baby and bug her til she sends you a link to register as a VAMPIRE!

The link didn’t work for me, but it doesn’t seem right to me that you can’t reborn an American Indian looking baby unless you are Native American. I am with the person who said you don’t have to be African American to reborn an AA baby. Some people have too much time on their hands. I would pray for her and have a glass of wine…

Good point, Marcy…

Thank you so much everyone- the link doesnt even work i wish i didnt get worked up for nothing, shes just some kind of scammer. that wants to hurt people. i should ask her if she puts anything Polish or German in her shop she needs credentials. its not like I was like

“oh this is the native american doll made 200 years ago but the ______ tribe in central america by chief ____”

I said this is my twilight baby inspired by Jacob the native american boy from twilight

she says i have my paperwork. how the hell am i supposed to check that? it says that on her etsy shop page and also that she is a doctor and this and a that. good for you. get a freakin life. can someone see if she is authentic

i think i should be more afraid of warner bros getting mad i guess

Copyright infringement is nothing to scoff at !

LOL Just kidding. You have a beautiful baby that you should be WAY proud of and don’t let the morons of this world ruin your day.