So angry

My husband doesn’t like me buying so many kits… Will charge backs work for supplies? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Just trying to lighten the mood.
@Jaclyn1 sorry, this isn’t a laughing matter. Hopefully she will have a change of heart and make good, maybe it’s a glitch but doesn’t sound like it. How about reaching out to her and ask her to be honest, is she having buyers remorse and if so maybe you can work something out with her. IDK just throwing ideas out there. I can’t imagine what a headache this is for you being a world away. I’ve read a lot of crazy stories but this one is the most disheartening. Wish you the best.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: you sound just like my husband. When it makes me the most mad I do think about it. But I love collecting my Walmart points so I don’t want to give it up. One day when I get mad enough maybe I will. That already happened with our air miles MasterCard and I haven’t used it since.

That’s ok I could do with a laugh, if I don’t laugh I may cry lol

3 Likes

I wish mine would do something like that instead of blocking it right away. Or even if they blocked it then they should phone me and confirm instead of just leaving me to find out on my own that my card no longer works and my purchase never went through

3 Likes

Since she is getting her money back maybe send her an email stating that she had previously let you know she loved the doll, and that the charge back was an error and ask her to kindly resubmit payment or send the doll back in its original condition ASAP.

7 Likes

So the bank finally (after 3 months) made a decision and sided in her favour, I’m doubting they even looked at my evidence because if they did there is no way they could possibly side with her.
I contacted her and said she needed to either reimburse me or return the doll, she said as soon as the money shows in her account they would pay me back via Western Union, I got notification in 17th that they had settled in her favour but still no money showing in her account according to her.

I just don’t know what to think anymore, I keep giving her the benefit of doubt and hoping she is still being genuine but after all the excuses I struggle to believe her.

First it was a bank error and they didn’t authorize it.
Then when I asked her to cancel it and send me proof of cancellation, she said they had cancelled it but her husband accidentally deleted the email with proof.
Now day after day she says money still not showing.

I’m exhausted with this 3 month drama and i worry if she is a scammer then she is scamming others in the meantime, I know a couple of people in this forum follow her on Instagram but if I name and shame and she is genuine I then cause her issues.

What do I do, how long would a chargeback take to show up in her account? what are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

This stinks so bad. If it were me, I would message her and let her know that if she doesn’t send payment immediately, you will list her on the scammer groups. You really don’t have a lot of choices here sadly.I’m sorry… I know how stressful this is :disappointed:

3 Likes

I thought about that, it’s taking ever ounce of me to not get angry and have a go at her because if she is being honest and I upset her then she may block me and I will never get the money back :pleading_face:

1 Like

At the same time, if she were on the up and up, she could have gotten another copy from the bank to prove she was being honest.

2 Likes

I did ask her to get another copy emailed from the bank and she said she would get her hubby to call them but that never happened

1 Like

Excuses…
People like this makes a person not want to sell at all :confused:

3 Likes

She’s lying. Straight up. None of this would be possible without her say so.

Name and shame

4 Likes

Wow. This right here is why many artists are quitting. The number of scammers is overwhelming. Sorry you have had to go through this. It is such a beautiful doll! Hope you can somehow at least get the doll back.

4 Likes

Yeah I keep telling myself that, she must have authorized it and all the excuses just don’t seem real but there is nothing I can do about it except keep hoping she is genuine, I know deep down she isn’t and I will never get the money back or the doll returned

5 Likes

I’m very sorry this happened to you.

2 Likes

Im happy to name her here in the forum because I know there are at least two members @YelenaRey & @PutABonnetOnIt that follow her on Instagram and I would hate for them to fall victim to her, her name is Sarah Suchomski and this is her Instagram profile
She is following other forum members too.

4 Likes

I’ll head over to block her

1 Like

Oh hey she’s following me too. Not anymore!

4 Likes

Yeah she is following a few from here

I’m so sorry this happened to you. :heart::heart:

2 Likes