Silicone Realborn Steven

I just received my silicone kit!!! All i can say is omg i love the way he feels!!! He is so soft, squishy and jiggly!!! I still cant get over how affordable the kit is…and its high quality. Next step is to buy the silicone paint kit that comes with a test piece. Im super happy that i seen the email letting me know about the silicone kit!!! :heart::grinning:

8 Likes

Has anyone weighed the parts? I am wanting to get an idea of how much he will weigh when completely assembled.

1 Like

Mine is on the way and have the silicone paints ordered from Amazon I’ve been watching some you-tube videos trying to learn as much as I can about doing silicones.

1 Like

His head feels like its a good 3lbs.

1 Like

It’s at least 2. I got my Steven today.

I will weigh all of the parts in a bit and let you know what he weighs.

2 Likes

Ok I weighed him and I’m getting about 4.4 lbs. I had to stack all of his parts up. Lol

1 Like

Thank you! He will be a nice weight once the body is added.:heart:

1 Like

He really is a beautiful silicone

1 Like

I had actually never felt a silicone baby until today, when I got Steven in the mail. He feels amazing. I hope I can do him justice when I finally get to paint him.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you do with him! He’s so cute

I got mine on Friday and he is beautiful! Far prettier in person than I had expected. The silicone makes the Realborn so realistic looking. I just can’t get over his face!

I was trying so hard not to go down the rabbit hole by buying silicone kits. I am a terrible hoarder of kits. However, he jumped in my cart yesterday. I figured I would make him for myself even though I don’t collect dolls. Now to find paints and stuff. Needless to say I am hoping he arrives when my hubby is at work.:wink:

5 Likes

That’s funny I hope the same thing!

1 Like

Steven is one of my least favorites or I would try one on sale. Hopefully Darren will come back in stock or another one will go on sale. Can’t wait to see what y’all do with your silicone babies.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing then I saw another video posted of him here and decided to try him. I have to say he is much prettier in person than I expected.

1 Like

I’m going to hold out for Darren. I’ll probably mess it up but he would be mine. Steven isn’t on sale anymore

1 Like

I want Darren too❤️

I keep stalking the sales page to see if Darren is up yet for sale. LOL!

1 Like

omg im doing the same thing-- refresh refresh refresh