Silicone Realborn Steven

Me too! I started my Steven last night. It’s definitely a learning process. I only got one layer on last night. I’m glad he was on sale. Lol. I did manage to get his mouth opened without too much trouble.

1 Like

I have not decided about opening the mouth. It can lead to the silicone splitting over time if the mouth was not sculpted to be open.

1 Like

Is he expected to be in stock soon?

I have no idea I just noticed he was added back to the silicone page.

1 Like

I watched the lady in the video that opened her dolls mouth and she put some added silicon at the edges to prevent any tearing and also poured silicone into the mouth.

1 Like

Yes, that helps it but it can still tear at the corners. I have seen it happen. I am not saying don’t do it just that once it is done everyone should be aware to be very carful putting a pacifier in it and try to use one that is small enough not to stretch the mouth any.

2 Likes

I really just wanted to try it. I don’t know if I will even have a baby good enough to sell to anyone else so may be keeping this baby and experiment on him.

If he is your first silicone you should keep him. I sold my first one and regretted it. I did keep my 2nd and 3rd ones however. You will do fine if you take your time and you will fall in love with him probably.

3 Likes

He may turn out to be one of those babies that only a mother could love. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like