Show me your favorite doll pics!

I’ve had a long couple of days and need some happiness. I’d love to see everyone’s favorite reborn pictures. Like the cutest picture of your favorite reborn, silly works in progress, any doll picture that makes you smile.

Here’s my favorite. It was at a medieval event a few years ago. I’m the one on the right, on the platter is my Levi. The man with the beard is a dear friend who unfortunately passed away in 2021. It’s such a silly picture, as well as a great memory.

15 Likes

First, I am sorry about your friend :cry:.

We all need a smile every day…no matter what…it heals the heart :heart:

Flynn always made me smile!!

17 Likes

Oh he’s cute!

1 Like

Oh, his little face! So sweet. Thank you

1 Like

My all time fave, Precious Gift ~ I’ve painted this kit at least 20 times and might still have a few in my stash :wink:

14 Likes

You made me smile and put him on my ‘To Pain’ list! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you are out of PG I :footprints: :baby:have one should the urge to paint one hit you LOL!!!

2 Likes

Love this sculpt. He always looked so sweet and curious.

12 Likes

Literally obsessed with this one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

These are my favorites.

10 Likes

Haha a picture of my dog snuck in there!

12 Likes

One of my favorite reborn pics I’ve ever taken. I love this Gymboree hooded sweater…

11 Likes

2012 baby (oh my gosh…terrible rooting)

11 Likes

I’ve got so many ‘Congratulations on your 1st granddaughter’s birthday’ on this one :joy: :joy: :joy:

13 Likes

These are my very favorites :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Pia it was a windy day!:rofl::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever seen him Cherie, he is “full of it”, no wonder he makes you smile! Adorable!!

I Love this baby too Karen, I don’t think I have any kits of him but I would love to paint him again, is he still available? The couple I did was way back at the beginning of my reborn venture. He is such a real looking little guy. Beautiful!!

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing how we have changed Pia? Look at your rooting today!!