Show me your favorite doll pics!

Thank you, Lynn! :heart: I think the kit is sold out.

I think I was pretty proud of this guy’s hair??? He sold on eBay and I never heard a word from the buyer… LOL!

Thank you everyone, these pictures are all great! So many cute babies!

Funny, but also a great compliment! She looks super realistic.
At the same medieval event as in my picture, a photographer took a pic of me holding Levi and posted it on Facebook. Several strangers were saying how cute mother and baby were looking, and how sweet it was that I brought a newborn along! :rofl:

2 Likes

These are my favorites, I just love my version of Quinbee! Even though Sebastian isn’t my best work, I can’t help but smile when I look at him :heart:

13 Likes

Ziggy bringing my doll a bone just in case she wants some too.

12 Likes

14 Likes

These first three are to make you smile

16 Likes

17 Likes

Love, love, love the last shot - looks so real ! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes…that was is one of the BEST pix Ive ever seen for realism

4 Likes

Not a baby I painted but Clara and one of my personal collection dolls matching outfits :smiling_face: she loves her babies, especially the reborns

13 Likes

Thank you so much! The lighting was really good that day. :blush:

Here’s some funny ones for you!

14 Likes

I love the fine pilsner pic :joy::heart::rofl:

2 Likes

OhMyWorld! Those are hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, how precious! She’s adorable!

1 Like

These are amazing! All so funny, but that airport picture, wow. The scan above it just sells the whole thing. :rofl: You can even see where the glass beads are!

3 Likes

Gracie and Luke- she insisted on being part of his photo shoot and I love that he ended up being her baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes