Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

Ahhhh Nikki…so so sorry…you are NOT germy…why would they let you come up there to see your niece and not even let you hold her… :cry: No doll now no touchy…hmmmmmm I won’t make any comments…I’ll just say it is very hurtful…and what goes round comes round and leave it at that…

3 Likes

Dear Westernstar.
I’m from Denmark, and have been looking all the comments and answear in long time,
you have right here, it look for me too mush buisness in many cases, it’s to pitty.
But for the most you are all wonderful people, and I like the way you treat each other.
Am I easy enough to understand ? or do you laugh at me…lol
Ingelise

3 Likes

Hi Ingelise…Welcome to the forum…So lovely for you to join us…You are doing great…I understand you very well. We would never ever laugh at anyone here…I think people who care enough to learn other languages so they can communicate with people in countries around the world are wonderful…I hope you will be a regular here…we will love to see you on the forum…If we can be of any help at all with anything just jump in…There are ladies here from all over the world we are all ‘friends’ here… :smiley:

5 Likes

@westernstarr

I feel the same way. Why are people so rude. And frankly, why do people find these babies creepy. If you did a statue of a horse, and it looked exactly like a horse, they would be amazed, but because it’s a baby it’s creepy?

5 Likes

@honojane, LOL . I had a good laugh at your statement about Chuckie movies. My brother says the realborns give him nightmares cause he says he expects them to sneak around with a knife like Chuckie.

3 Likes

First baby freakyness lol 2nd baby comes homes dog gives sugar all over the face no one says anything :neutral_face: except awwwww

2 Likes

Ok, now that’s just bogus, Nikki!! I can’t believe you can’t even hold her after going all this way…wtf people these day…:angry:

1 Like

Hello Ingelise, it’s so nice to have you join us. Please ask questions and show us pictures of your babies, we love pictures. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hahaha…that is so true…I always said that when the first baby drops its pacifier, it gets picked up, rinsed, and boiled baby #2 - it gets picked up and rinsed off by baby #3 it gets picked up dusted off and popped back in their mouth…lol

3 Likes

Dear westernstarr.
Thanks for your welcome to me.
I’m a little to shy, because my spelling and words is sure to funny, and then I must first have to figure
out how the hole thing works in the forum, and offcause I have a question, I have look after
something that could give me an answear on my problem, but there is’nt anything about it,
I know I have to go into a right tread, but where ?,lol, and I will really give you some pictures, both of myself

and my works as an reborner, but don’t no why to do it yet.
10ta03la.
Ingelise

2 Likes

I got to hold Luna!!! For a whole hour!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

7 Likes

Were you dressed like this?

7 Likes

OMG I am so happy for you Piglet!!! Seeeeee you are NOT gerny after all!!! She is so sweet huh?

1 Like

Yay for both you and Luna, Nikki! Parents of NICU babies are cautioned to keep babies away from people other than immediate family for the first couple of months, but Luna is well beyond that time now. Maybe they were just being extra cautious since she was a preemie. Make a doll for her and put it away for a special birthday along the way, even if it is after she gets old enough to leave her parent’s home.

2 Likes

Ingelise------just go to the spyglass in the top right of the page and click and then type in your question and you will get a lot of information on every subject you can think of, If you don’t find an answer that satisfies you just ask us and someone will jump on here and give you an answer right away usually. Good Luck.

1 Like

Hi, Ingelise. These are very cute triplets! Welcome to the forum. The ladies here are very welcoming and helpful.

1 Like

Yayyyyyy…I could kiss you and your brother and your sister in law and anyone else in the area…I am SOOOOOOOOO happy…I went to bed to take a couple hour nap and had a little tear or two for you and put a little prayer up that they would change their minds after you have been so excited about her and all the love and photos,and things you’ve been through etc…I am just so happy! BIG BIG HUGS!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you think they will be mad if I keep her??? Lololol thank you ladies!!! I’ll take more pics today!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ahhhhh these are so sweet…This is the first time I have ever seen Lulu done as triplets…that was a lot of work - she has a big head to have to root…you must be a very patient person to do that one 3 times…lol

I see one of the other ladies explained how to find information you need on other threads on the forum by going to the hourglass symbol near your avatar at the top right corner of the screen and typing in your question but you can ask any of us any time too and we’re all here to help…if one person doesn’t know…there are always some one here that does… :smile:

If you are wanting to add your photo to the little avatar, just click on the number 1 that you have there now, then click on ‘profile’ and you will see a title there that says ‘preferences’ (it will be the same place you went to enter your name and registered for the forum)…then just pick “profile photo” and upload your photo there…then just save your changes…Hope that helps…We love to see every ones face on here…makes it so nice to see who we are talking with… :smile:

1 Like