Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

Oh goodness gracious…Where are peoples hearts and minds these days! I remember when people actually appreciated the thought and time someone put into making something from their heart for them…I just think that materialism has taken such control over people these days they have forgotten to be appreciative and have become very selfish and thoughtless towards others feelings…That baby was being made for Luna, not her parents…they should accept it and put it away for her…I know she would love it when she got older…I just want to scream or cry…maybe both…"people just get over yourselves!!! …Wonder how they would feel to have a very thoughtful gift that they made with love thrown back in their faces…sooooo soooo mean…I am sorry, probably out of line with what I have said here but it just makes me want to cry!

Biggest hugs to you Nikki…I would have been over the moon if someone had cared enough to do something so nice for me… :smile:

11 Likes

Soooo cute, Melanie! And Nikki, my hubs works in Dallas! Wave if you go downtown. Lol :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Oh no! It’s ok! If you knew my brother then it was totally expected! Lol he always sends my gifts back. Lolol seriously, he will send back and say return this and save your money. Lolol he thinks he is practical. My mom crys but I just laugh at what an ass he can be. The best was when my mom bought him a shirt with a wolf on it, it had a button on it and the wolf would howl. He was honestly soooooo pissed off about that shirt!!! My mom thought it was the coolest! We still talk about that shirt all the time. I wish he would of kept it. Lololol

3 Likes

Melanie, she’s adorable!! We’ll keep your secret. :smile:

@Nikkiroc, your Luna is adorable. I’m sorry your family just doesn’t appreciate your skills and thoughtfulness. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Did they say why? Maybe it is because babies should not be given vinyl toys?

2 Likes

I agree with you westernstarr…well put.!!

3 Likes

She’s looking amazing!

2 Likes

Nikki she’s great! i actually love her hair!

2 Likes

Completely agree starr!

2 Likes

Piglet, I love her hair, she is sooooo cute!! Did you have fun making her? That’s all that matters, ya know!! Too bad your brother is a “Poop” sometimes huh? He might be sorry some day and he’ll wish he had that little baby “Luna” you made,

5 Likes

9 Likes

Look at little Luna, isn’t she the cutest thing, Glad you get to finally see and hold her piglet!

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten to hold her yet!!! They don’t like people to touch her:-(

3 Likes

Geez—are you serious??? What the F—??? This is your brothers baby right? And you can’t HOLD her??? OMG, I have never heard the likes of that----just sad, what do they think you’re gonna do----bite her???

4 Likes

I’m not sure… My mom says to chill they are very overprotective. Germs… Lolol I’m germy. Lol … Yup!

2 Likes

I think they are the ones that need to chill !! I’m sorry for you piglet, you went all the way to Dallas to see this little doll and you can’t hold her, I just don’t get it. Yes I understand germs but come on she’s doing great now and looks very healthy you aren’t going to hurt her,. You are after all her AUNT. Do you think they will let you cuddle her before you go home? They better or your “forum” friends are gonna come and kick their butts !!!

3 Likes

I think so, too! :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Omgosh. Youve got to be kidding me. Its not like your a random person at the grocery store. What a jerk. Hugs chickie. You just need to come back to az

2 Likes

This is their first baby, isn’t it? A lot of parents are like that nowadays. It’s very irritating but they’ll be over it by baby #2.

2 Likes

That is ridiculous, it is important for baby to be exposed to some germs in order to start developing it’s immune system. Of-course, you do not want sick person near young baby, but babies that grow up in too clean homes with everything sterilised end up catching everything that goes around, and are more prone to allergies. Kids that live in homes with pets and especially farm animals are the healthiest…

3 Likes