Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on here lately as much because of 2 things. I’ve been trying to root all the heads for my 5 custom orders AND I have a wedding this weekend that im coordinator for.

Don’t tell but I’ve been secretly sneaking in time to work on Rosie :heart_eyes:. She’s so tiny and so sweet and her vinyl is a welcome break. I just can’t help myself.

27 Likes

She is just precious, glad you get a break from rooting

2 Likes

A www she is so sweet! Are you keeping or selling?

2 Likes

I think I’m going to enter her in our fair and maybe then sell her. I need some dolly dollars but I’m loving her so much I’m just not sure. Sold both my Serenity babies and I regret that. Decisions desisions.

3 Likes

Hi ladies!!! :wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3: Rosie is a little cutie! I’m off to Dallas and coming home to finally root nikolas!

5 Likes

Have fun Nikki! Take lots of pictures!

2 Likes

I will angel! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

Great Nikki. Show some pics when you can. This little Rosie has a head about the size of a large Lemon. I’m thinking she’ll be easy peazy to root.

4 Likes

You could um sell her to me lol! I think I am ban from reborning L Eagles kits, for some reason I have mishaps with them, some kits can create like crazy with them some not so much don’t know if I just don’t bond while doing them so it shows ya know? Guess I will just buy completed of hers.

4 Likes

Yay!!! I can’t wait to see! Oh! I fi

nished Mavies hair… Too thick😱

18 Likes

I think she’s adorable!!

2 Likes

So soooo cute…She looks so precious…LOVE Her!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think her hair is too thick at all!! She’s perfect!!

3 Likes

Adorable sculpt…Just precious!

2 Likes

Nikki, I was hoping you would get to go! We need more pictures of Luna. Have a wonderful time with your family.

3 Likes

Both babies are lovely! I like the little bitty ones.

3 Likes

Luna’s mom and dad don’t like the doll idea… So, Luna will find another mommy❤️

2 Likes

:broken_heart: keep her for when she’s older she will love her!

5 Likes

Both babies are so cute.

3 Likes

Why are people so wierd about these dolls? They are just beautiful dolls. Nothing more, nothing less. I really think we have to blame it all on the Chuckie movies because that’s when people started thinking dolls were scary. Anyway Nikki, I love her thick hair.

9 Likes